Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 6/18/21

5 Screenshots

About This File

you are pleased to see that your chubby and hungry gf, cece is making brownies.. again! cece admits that she already ate the whole pan from last night, and she just had to make more!! you comment on how she appears to have gained some weight, and she denies it before eventually admitting that she has also noticed herself getting bigger. you suggest that she eats the whole pan of brownies that she’s making right now and surprisingly, cece happily agrees!

this clip is a cute, (very) amatuer POV of cece eating brownies, gulping heavy cream, and enjoying it very much 😊 i hope that you enjoy it as well! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Once again some good content from Littlesquishbaby.

What a body she has and I love what she's wearing, almost as much breast outside the top as actually in it, looks amazing.

No idea what size breast she has but gonna go with fucking huge, and what a butt.

Hopefully soon she will do a 30-40 minute non stop stuffing / chugging video cos I really want to see that fantastic belly full.

Response from the author:

thank you so much >_< i appreciate it!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Response from the author:

thanks!!! 😊

Link to review