2021 Goals! And Thank You to Family Curvage!💋

$3

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Finally we have 2021!  And the goals are 1000 per hour!  I came here to thank all my followers, friends and fans that I won here: for every incentive!  Today I see myself more and more beautiful!  And I see in another way the pleasure of eating and loving my body!  Here at Curvage I learned that whatever I can eat, I WILL eat!  If I want: I will!  It also has to do with goals in our life!  When I got here, I had a small idea of how much weight gain, food, stuffing was ... and I found it more sensual than ever!  With the fulfillment of wishes like worshiping my belly, my belly button, belching whenever I want!  I learned that if I lose clothes because I gained weight, I will buy others and I feel more beautiful and fulfilled!  I repeat: when I got here I was very depressed with the quarantine, and I lost a person I loved to COVID-19, and Curvage helped me a lot to recover from depression: with the pleasure of eating, the knowledge of my body, and knowing  how many men love what I am!  I love every message I receive, every comment and review on my videos.  I love the parties I create in my videos, with no time to end!  I have fun, I dress in various customs, I really shake my fat lard!  I am very free and happy to participate in this beautiful community that is Curvage!  So I created this simple video for those who still don't know me, it will have a SYMBOLIC PRICE, for you who don't know me, finally get to know me.  And for those who already know me and follow me: THANK YOU!  If it weren't for you, maybe depression would have beaten me today!  And today I am happy, and the fond memories of that person I lost to COVID-19 are in my heart!  Happy New Year my friends and loves here at Curvage!  I wish everyone health, because with health we can achieve everything we want!  10000000000000000 delicious kisses!

(This is a compilation of previews from previous clips)

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.