Message added by Avataг

Important customer notice:

Expect a clip that's filmed at a low frame rate. The webcam is causing stutters at the beginning, which will only get slightly better further in.

1 Screenshot

About This File

overstuffed and over bloated but drinking more soda after a stuffing

watch me get so round and jiggly!

Other Files from DairyQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

otinlopus_pocus

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The video quality indeed is sub-par; I found it disappointing that there was little to no dialog present in most of the video. This lack of dialog fails to connect the audience with DairyQueen and her massive gut. I don’t feel that I as a viewer understand how she feels and therefore am slightly disconnected with the video. However despite these issues the video succeeds in capturing great positions DairyQueen’s massive belly! I could not believe what a wonderfully round belly DairyQueen has; her belly is THE perfect belly! 
The video intended to showcase a massive stuffed gut and that’s exactly what DairyQueen shows. It’s very obvious to see that DairyQueen is full and the belly rubs and views of her belly all make the video worth it! Furthermore, her provided customer service was very helpful! I had problems playing so I contacted her and I quickly got a response! I was so happy that I ended getting that product I pay for; I was definitely satisfied with my purchase! 

Response from the author:

I’m so sorry about those issues !! I really appreciate you being so kind !

Link to review
gizmo1451

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This could have been so much better if the sound was any good. She is such a gorgeous lady with a fantastic belly lovely and round. Amazing body all round. Would like to have seen something happen in it though.

Response from the author:

I apologize for that . It’s just a simple jiggling and bloating video And back then I was using an old camera as This is a throwback from the middle of my gain and I’m just starting at curvage - most of my videos include nudity and are found elsewhere online but I’m working on creating some better quality and videos for special for curvage and I have a much better camera now and 720 frames and 4 MP

This film was just for fun and was kind of me testing the waters of curvage because I’ve never made videos to post successfully for curvage due to the non nudity policy so I hope that you enjoy my future films better if you’re willing to give them a second chance I hope you have a lovely day and I’m sorry for the disappointment . 💗

Link to review