Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 4/22/2022

5 Screenshots

About This File

today i pampered myself with a stuffing, i made cupcakes and ordered a LOT of McDonald’s!! :3 watch me stuff as many cupcakes and nuggets into my adorable little mouth as i possibly can!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Now this is more like it, 2nd video i've brought from this absolutely stunning lady and it's much better.

This time she eats a fair bit of food but I have sneaky felling she could easily have tackled a lot more to get her amazing belly full.

Love the way she eats as it all goes in very quickly and the cupcakes almost whole, good work.

Liking the burping but got a feeling she's holding back on the bass a lot as opposed to just letting them flow freely.

Looking forward to many more videos from this gorgeous lady with more food and louder burps. I hope.

Response from the author:

thanks for the feedback I appreciate it so much!

Link to review
lemmy5823

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great video from cece. she can mesmerise you with her eyes alone, they're so express, you can see her pleasure at the food, her surprise at the couple of burps. and she really knows how to handle a can of whipped cream. seeing those heavy udders bounce when she shakes up the can? 🥵

Response from the author:

awe thank you so much lovebug!!

Link to review