6 Screenshots

About This File

Chyy starts this clip with her New Year’s weigh in. Did she make her 285 New Years Weight Goal? Come find out!

After weighing in, she gets comfortable and breaks out the body oil 😍 She pours, and rubs.. pours & rubs.. pours a bunch more & rubs and caresses her fat, soft belly and chunky rolls 🥰

She needs your help to reach the extra rolls on her sides & back as well as her large, thick booty 🥵 Come have some fun rubbing her down & playing with her goddess like curves 🤩

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So shiny! So smooth! And looking like a snack!🤤 just how I like Chyy in this video😍 I wish I was rubbing that oil for her❤️

Response from the author:

Ouuu yesss that would be SO hot 😍💦

Link to review
decadent

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

"Looking like a glazed chocolate donut"

Chyy nails her own review again.  You can tell she is really feeling herself because she is super chatty until she starts rubbing on that oil, and then the ecstacy takes over and she gets real focused on the task at hand, rubbing down that big sexy body. She deserves a couple extra helping hands making sure she achieves full coverage.😈

Response from the author:

😍😍🥰 Love it! Make sure you message me to receive your free clip (I can not message you for some reason?)

Link to review