3 Screenshots

About This File

You have been feeding your gainer girlfriend all day. She has already surpassed a 15,000 calorie day but you aren’t done with her. The more she eats and the more fat she puts on the harder you are for her. She eats her Chinese til she is out of breath, moaning and rubbing her belly for you. The more I stuff myself the hornier I get. My soft whimpers begging for you as I stuff myself. My belly is massive from today’s stuffing. My stretch marks turning a deep red as if it about to explode from my own skin. I’m so horny I can’t help it and by the end of it all so are you. Begging to touch my soft body you rub your hands all over me. I’m so happy to be exploring into immobility with you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you enjoyed this video it would mean so much to me if you left a review! i appreciate the support and the reviews help with more sales which means more gains ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ivy looking absolutely gorgeous as she stuffs her pretty face. Letting out burps and sighs as she gets full and rubs her huge round belly. As she leans back to rub her belly you can tell how much fatter she’s gotten as her adorable second chin completely covers her necklace. 100% recommend!

Link to review
DespiteMD

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Food falling down her shirt, a beautifully fat face and a big, bloated gassy belly. I can't wait for you to get so fat that you can't even put that shirt on.

Response from the author:

I’m just about there with the way I’ve been eating 😍😍

Link to review