5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.00

I'm ready to start 2021 off with a big bang! The best way to track my goals and gains is by knowing my exact starting weight and measurements! I've gotten so big since I've started gaining and I'm so happy to share all this curvy growth with you! After measuring myself (neck, thighs, arm, belly, belly hang, and bust) I take to the sale! And wow, those numbers just keep climbing! After all my weigh-ins and measurements are done, I chat a bit about my dream gain and where the weight would go, my new food cravings, and some mobility changes. I just love being fat and showing off to you! Cheers to a much fatter new year! 
Clip Features: weigh-in, measurements, fat chat, gaining talk, tiny bikini

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

Great vid -- excellent gains and love the stories about how your mobility has changed. I think the hottest thing about this vid though was seeing just how much your FUPA has outgrown your panties. 😍

Link to review
Guest BandanaMan_XL

Looking INSANELY hot, as always, Freya! So round, so chubby, so plushy, so deliciously FAT! Your fat belly gets in the way of the steering wheel now - but I want to see it get SO big that you can't even FIT behind the wheel, because your belly's resting on it!
Can't wait to see you get EVEN bigger in 2021 - to get even rounder and chubbier until you're a FOUR-hundred and twenty pound GODDESS.
420 - do it for the meme!!! ;)

Link to review