6 Screenshots

About This File

Happy New Year! Your favorite goth feedee comes home to you from a New Years party and tells you about her experience seeing friends for the first time in months and what their reaction to her weight gain was like, all while stuffing her face with your food (and burping too!) At first, she's a bit embarrassed but as she discovers that you like her new fat as much as she does, you'll both realize how amazing this new year is going to be for both of you. Your gaining goth gf has some truly HUGE plans for 2021.

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

druun

ur soo cute, i love ur voice :')) this vid was wonderful; it emulated an irl fantasy i have (and i'm sure many others do) perfectly. u seemed so full by the end hehe.

PS loved the lil burps!! 

Link to review
acdc34434

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

THIS WAS SO HOT! Definitely a good video. I need to admit that I am involve of your beautiful face and belly! 🖤🖤🖤

Response from the author:

Aww, THANK YOU! You're so sweet, that made my night 🥰 🖤

Link to review
nfb

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Adorable, kinda clueless chubby girl stuffs her face and shows off her expanding flab. What's not to love? Love this character!

Link to review
Guest Anonymousgainer22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lost for words honestly, you’re absolutely astonishing. Very quickly going to become one of my favs on here. There was something so soothing and hypnotising about your voice and belly. Very much look forward to following your journey. Thank you for blessing us with your presence. Happy New Year and all the best for 2021 😘

Aww thank you so much! That made me so happy to read! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a nice review 🖤🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Thanks so much for taking the time to review this! You’re amazing 🖤🖤

Link to review
Danument

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is hands down one of if not the best clip I have ever bought, besides having such an immaculate body, this is the best fat chat/weight gain talk ever. Could not recommend more. I loved the two tiny burps, and hope there will be more in future clips.

Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this review! I reallyyyyy appreciate it! You’re so sweet and I’m so happy you liked the clip 🖤🖤🖤😘

Link to review