4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm back at it with my favorite feedee tool - my funnel!

In this clip I chug a full 2000 CALORIES worth of ice cream, which is twice the amount of calories I used to eat back when I was skinny. Mind you. . .This funnel feeding was recorded after a full day of eating holiday desserts and pizza!

Watch me slowly gulp down all the melted creamy goodness, taking breaks to breathe and massage my fat belly. 

I really outdid my own expectations this time! I can't wait for you to see how well I did. . .

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rosie does such a good job of funneling a whole lot of melted ice cream in this one, an she looks super cute while she does it. She also manages to do some really hot belly play and jiggle at the same time. By the end she gets so full. Great video!

Link to review
lalt

Rosie’s gain has been amazing and she’s looking pretty huge in this video. She expertly chugs an impressive amount from the funnel while she cradles her belly, giving it a few slaps. Lots of heavy breathing too, she really gets into it. Some nice burps and Rosie looks gorgeous as always. So worth it.

Link to review