POV YOURE MY BOYFRIEND & YOURE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY WEIGHT GAIN

$8.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Take responsibility for how fat I got baby

20 MINUTES LONG OF ROLEPLAY 

This is an interactive role playing video, 20 minutes long, you’re taking responsibility for making me gain all this weight, secretly slipping extra snacks to me, purposely gain all this weight when you know the gyms are closed during quarantine, I told you I wanted to watch my figure. How was I so clueless? When did I not notice? My friends are going to think I’m pregnant babe what am I going to do?!

how did you manage to stretch out my belly to this proportion? I fell for your feeder games and didn’t even realize it. I don’t know if I should be mad at you or give you props for doing this...

pregnancy chat

fat chat

dirty chat and so much more

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Spekter

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ms Kristina makes the perfect bratty girlfriend just learning to give in to her fat side. Her belly looks so stunning and full throughout, I was especially drawn in by how tight her clothes cling around the absolute sphere of her curvy body. 😍😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review, unsuspecting girl turned into a fat ass hehe, I appreciate your review so much thank you 🥺💕

Link to review