2020’s Gains | Weigh-Ins Reaction + Stuffing

$14.99

(17 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

11532F7B-F07A-43E3-81E3-EF1FD030C54D.thumb.gif.eff64240cfe9fa1485b44e2ea1e74d8e.gif
35517C61-21B3-4B34-83E5-77A8D8B76FCA.thumb.gif.48d357a4deb0fd17787bb95b157ab413.gif
28544E23-75F7-476B-8CA5-F09ADC687EA5.thumb.gif.76f4fcc177e6b463a829911d7fdbab5d.gif
Get all my weigh-ins from this year in one video, and watch as I scarf down pizza and react to a montage of my gain. At the end, I try on my original weigh-in lingerie ❤️ 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I watched this video and for the most part I liked it. Honestly I would recommend this video to most people who like seeing a weightgain progression. I liked seeing the differences and how the videos were made different early on vs now. I liked hearing the facts about the making of the earlier videos.

I did not realize you had broken a scale already or had bought a device so that you could see the numbers on the scale rather than bend to look down. I thought that was a cool fact. I thought the fact that the bra in the opening start of 2020 currently could not fit your boobs now and only a portion was able to now was an interesting fact. I loved the ending of this video where you are showing how the outfit from the beginning of this video fits. Great way to end this video. 

I like the video cuts to this video and the little montage of the measurements around your belly and just seeing how your body size and shape has changed. 

I had my Bose headphones on while watching this video. I actually found it soothing to listen to the train or subway that is passing by as a quiet ambient noise as you are rewatching your content from this year. It sounded so clear on my headphones I was wondering if a train was passing by outside my home until I took my headphones off. 

The only aspect I did not like so much was probably maybe 15% on and off in this video that consist of roasting of negative comments about your thinner self. For many people they may like roasting of yourself. Even in the reviews they thought it was funny. Personally the execution of the roasting done in this video I found a bit of a turn off. I was like what are you doing and what are you talking about? Please stop tearing your thinner yourself down. You were Awesome in those early videos because of your enthusiasm, energy, excitement and joy. I bought those early videos because of your personality in those early videos. That was what made those early videos so enjoyable to watch because I felt like that joy and enthusiasm was contagious. All I could think was stop insulting or tearing your younger/thinner self down because without that joy, enthusiasm and dedication you would not be that person you are today who has accomplished so much. I am impressed by all that you have accomplished but it is not fun hearing so much negative things about yourself when you have worked so hard to accomplish those goals that many would have taken a lot longer to accomplish. I get it that those comments were you say negative things about how you were back when you were thinner. I get the roasting works for some people just not always for me. I expect things like WooW look at how much I gained in that weigh-in. I remember when that fit. There is that in this video as well which I enjoyed listening to.

If it were not for the execution of the roasting I would give this 5 stars rather than 4 stars but for others the roasting will probably work for you. 

I was hoping for comments about the makeup and lipstick. Some of those past weigh-in shown in this video I really like how you did your hair or the type of lipstick you put on. That red lipstick really pops out to make your face look pretty. Thanks for putting on the vibrant red lipstick in any of your videos. 

Thanks for making this video. Since I started following and buying your content this was one of the videos I was looking forward to the most. You do a great job editing and documenting your weight gain and it is greatly appreciated by all of us. Looking forward to your future content and gaining progress. 

Link to review
Blankage

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Fantastically sexy and funny clip. I have all of GoodGirlGrow's monthly weigh-ins, I think, and this is a very good summary of one of the most well-documented gains of all-time. My favorite part was the new footage of her wearing the same bra and panties from her very first weigh-in. Super sexy stuff! I can't recommend this clip enough 👍

Response from the author:

Oh!! Thank you, blankage 🙂 it means a lot that you’ve collected them!! Can’t wait to share this next year of gains with you ❤️

Link to review
Lewie16

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Fantastic vid, highly recommend

Thank you :) 

Link to review
sp33dy95

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well it’s actually the first clip I’ve bought on curvage. And what a clip. Like what really gets me off is the growth and expansion aspect. And getting to see just how much you grew is amazing. Also the roasting of the ggg’s of weigh ins past was pretty funny. 

Wow! I'm honored to be your first 😉 thank you for the sweet review.

Link to review
darkwarrior

What is the sound of one hand clapping?  The sound of GGG slapping her belly!

This was lots of fun, especially all the commentary and reaction shots.  Pretty sure you won't be able to get that old lingerie on 6 months from now, at least not the bra.  I half expect the panties to rip when you sit down.

Yay! I always love hearing my thread friends liked my new videos 

Link to review
Jay Rock

Excellent video! It documents GGG's growth very well, and her present day reactions are both sexy and funny. :D 

😘 I was hoping someone would appreciate My humor 

Link to review
Bellylover8888

Long time user of the site but first time reviewer. Honestly the hottest video I have ever seen (like ever). Holy *fuck*. Def Recommend. Fucking 11/10! 

You just made my entire fucking year as a feedee. No joke. 

Link to review
goodgirlgrow

11 of 12 members found this review helpful 11 / 12 members

I think my video was the shit. I looked hot and fat, and I really enjoyed how I teased skinny me for being small.

Link to review
Alex7777

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

GGG you know how big of a fan I am! And the video itself was awesome, really conventionally hot, production was better than ever. But i have to agree with Christopher, stop roasting yourself, you were the best back then, don't get to yourself because in my opinion it was your old kinky naughty personality filled with excitement that made you the hottest. The roasting is a bit of a turn off, because it makes you look insecure about who you were rather than accepting the process. I got what you were trying to do but ill say that I felt bad for old you and wanted more of her. With love, Alex.

I don’t see what you see! I love her and I love me so ¯\_(ツ)_/ sorry it didn’t come off as funny to you.

Link to review
probot99

One of the most creative, funny and sexy vids I've ever seen. Would recommend

You made me smile 😍 thank you!!

Link to review
jajakeke

I don't know how to explain what I liked seeing you eat 2 pizzas as easily as eating 2 cookies, and the comments about your thin "me", commenting that you are now fat and making fun of "her".

Please I need to see you in a super filling, surely with only 2 pizzas you will not be satisfied and satiated and that idea of not being able to satisfy your appetite honestly seems very hot to me ;) 

Link to review
mike5507

Amazing, love the commentary and the editing. Beautiful progress this year, ending with original bra and panties is hot

Thank you!!! I had tried out a few different endings, and I’m glad you liked it :) 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
the_T

As expected, another homerun from GGG - cannot recommend this video enough. Great value too.

️ Thank you, dear 😘

Link to review
Jazzman

I have been in this scene for 20 years. I go back even further being in the community. This is the most Astounding video Ever recorded! Even your speaking voice has suddenly gone from squeaky and sexy to lush and Lower. Anyone who buys videos Must purchase This One. I am Speechless 

Wow! I am speechless :) thank you, Jazzy!

Link to review