7 Screenshots

About This File

I truly can’t stop stuffing myself with fattening food and it shows.  The pounds are showing up everywhere—my jiggling, cellulite covered thighs, my bulging gut, my gigantic breasts. In this narrative style clip, my friends invite me out for beers. I lie, telling them I’m eating a quick salad, and instead stuff my face with thousands of calories worth of fast food.  When it comes time to get ready to go, I realize that not a single one of my cute outfits fits over my stuffed, overfed body.  I try on a few different options, each one showcasing my gain, and then finally give up once I rip my pants. I decide that a fat girl belongs in bed with brownies, and so instead of joining my friends, I lie in bed in lingerie and continue to stuff my face.                                          

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model

@ExpanditorThat's a great idea, thanks for the suggestion! It's tough for me to speak freely in my house at the moment since I have a bunch of roommates, but I'm thinking of renting out a hotel room so I have the freedom to tell you all exactly how big I've been getting and how much bigger I plan to get 😉

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.