PHAT model gives into her greedy desires and STUFFS herself with a whole CAKE and more :3

$4.99

(3 reviews)

Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 4/22/2022

5 Screenshots

About This File

it’s hard to be a model, especially when you can’t stop eating! some would say that this is cece’s biggest problem. in this clip, she walks into her kitchen before leaving for a photo shoot and sees a delicious cake beside the sink.. she wonders how it got there in the first place. cece would NEVER have brought something into her home that was so full of sugar..and fat! her agent is already pushing her to lose at least 15 lbs so she can’t risk gaining ANY more weight. upon seeing the cake, cece is overcome with greed, within seconds she’s licking frosting off of her fingers and stuffing cake into her mouth....after finishing the whole cake, she is not satisfied and absolutely needs to have more treats! her belly pops out of her waist trainer as she prepares to become very full. cece frantically searches her fridge and happily finds whipped cream, vanilla ice cream (in the freezer of course :D)and a 2-liter of cranberry soda. she takes them all on excitedly. for so long, she had resisted her persistent urges to eat delicious and rich food, all that she can think about now is how good it feels to give in.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rptman

LSB shows off in a video that can be summed up by one word: greed. She's planning to go out with a friend when she spies a cake on the counter. One fingerfull of frosting can't hurt, can it? Maybe just one slice?

It's too bad for her friend as that one slice awakens her greed. She calls her friend back and says that she's running late, and then sets her attention as the cake. The more she eats, the greedier she gets. She can't help but moan because it just tastes so good, and it feels so good to let her instincts take over. The cake is demolished, as well as some ice cream and soda.

I think her friend probably has an idea why she didn't make it on time! 

Link to review
lemmy5823

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

one of my favourites already. starts out with some cute roleplay where cece is a model on a diet, but completely fails when she finds a cake, and eats the whole thing, resigning herself to gluttony. she's basically falling out of her dress from the start. she ends up alternating between absolutely filling her mouth with whipped cream, and gulping down some cranberry soda, letting out enough great burps to satisfy a burp lover like myself. finally she finishes up with a tub of ice cream.

as usual, her eyes really fill in the detail, you can really see the pleasure on her face as she eats and moans. highly recommend. 🥵

Response from the author:

thank you dear 😊

Link to review
Slimdude54

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm new to their content, but this video has absolutely sucked me in, I'll definitely be following her gain closely to see that already established ** belly grow even more, 10/10 easily!

Link to review