Doughnuts- part two 🐷xx

$3

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Part two for my 7 doughnut late night snack by the end of this I was super full especially after my massive Chinese that I demolished earlier I love how full I feel by the end of it hope you enjoy xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fionnan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is one of my favourite stuffing videos I've seen in a while, JRC is great at talking on video, and this one delivers, you can tell she's really pushing for the finish towards the end, and the way her body jiggles is mesmerising. Would 10/10 recommend.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

After the amazing part 1, I couldn’t wait to see piggy JRC eat the remaining doughnuts and OMG this girl can eat, and she has the belly to prove it 😍. You can tell she is getting full but she is just to greedy and wants all them inside her asap. She mentions more about her gain and how it feels to carry this extra weight now. I can’t wait to see how much you gain next year, a weigh in would be great but I really want to see you stuff more food in your next vid. Here’s to a bigger 2021 🐷🥵.

Link to review