Β Β  (7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Natusik loves to fill herself with greasy fast food πŸ”
Natusik decided to order a McDonald's before going to bed and fill herself with it🍟
Watch her as she stuffs her face while playing with her belly.

gid.thumb.gif.8bb59525c801015572b2df8c81f9238d.gif

gid1.thumb.gif.4f7a316ccae753f4434f63f75316e4e7.gif

Snapshot_106.thumb.png.b5f86a5b9bbe8bb11855b6319035a656.png

Snapshot_108.thumb.png.0d3c631b5e6b414b1b20568aafc13ff3.png

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

owtyler

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing as always!

Response from the author:

Thank you)❀️

Link to review
darkwarrior

You continues to grow beautifully.Β  Most obviously, your hips look muchΒ wider, and your belly continues to thicken; I'm pretty sure the rest of you is growing too but those were most obvious.Β  It probably won't be long until you can't get those shorts to fasten, and within six months I'm sure some of those shirt buttons won't fasten.Β  Maybe they'll pop off during a stuffing?

I also noticed that your hair is longer, it looks good on you.Β  Keep growing it out!

Thanks)πŸ˜‹

Link to review
Ninotro

Absolutely beautiful, a must seen ! Miss some huge burps, but even without, it's an amazing video !

Thank you) 😊

Link to review
Uniq

Beautiful body as always, very cute smile and shiny hair :)

Thanks)

Link to review

You can tell she has been packing on the weight and it looks absolutely incredible on her 🀀. Cant wait to see more of her in the upcoming months! 

Thank you)πŸ’™

Link to review
Nerd86

Right away you can tell she's been packing on the winter weight and it looks amazing on her

Thanks))πŸ™‚

Link to review
janek691

I'm back: D
who missed me, but I see this forest of hands,Β πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
a lot has changed the last time I was here in my life too much sadness and despair but I'm not talking about meπŸ˜”
I'm talking about our princess, oh my god, how long was I gone ?? 😱 I don't recognize this sweet princess, Santa must have been generous to the princess😍
Gentlemen,😁 see how Natusik wears a beautiful button-down shirt, which many men dream of having a secretary or a shirt and shooting buttons
look at her beautiful nails, little makeup and her long straight hair hmmm and these shorts, angel Β I will definitely remember them if not please watch the movie when the princess ate pizza: P
And you can see that with every movie or photo the princess is sweeter and plump, so you don't have to go to an ophthalmologist like me (after I am a blind mole hahaha 😡) the truth is that the princess tries her best to be sweeter and thicker and I really appreciate it
and if you think gif or pictures show you everything you are a deep mistake this is the icing on the cake and no best reviews or reactions show what is in this sweet movie, miracle, honey, bliss, best drink (for drinkers)🀀😍
and you can make a small donation to our princess, write an interesting review, for sweet and beloved Natusik
It costs you nothing, but to her it will be a sign that you like her movie a lot and it will give her more incentive to do more and give her a nice gift for this futile year we have
and you see I can't write: P, and you know how to do it and show her :)
And here I end this review, bravo princess, this year has aroused many admiration that you are trying so well to fulfill your dream and congratulations you are the ideal of sex appeal and sweetnessπŸ€—
Oh, I don't have to run away, the state is looking for me, even blocked the New Year's Eve 😱😭

be safe on New Year's Eve and don't go crazy like me, Happy New Year ; D

Thank you)😊

Link to review