5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: 2020 recap. Before & afters. Fat chat. Body tour. Sexy talk. Self reflection. Goal planning. ~20 minutes

Casey is waddling out of 2020 fatter than ever before. It certainly is fair to say that these last few months of 2020 have been epic for this hog. Casey has blown up right before our eyes, fatter truly every day lately. She reflects on her year, that honestly began with frustration as she struggled to overcome several plateaus. Set back after set back felt so defeating to this hog... but she never gave up. Casey goes into detail about how the initial quarantine was truly life changing for her body. That level of laziness diminished all remaining muscle mass, which then set her up for maximum gaining potential as she closed out her year. Casey talks about her insatiable appetite that has tripled in greed this past year, her exploration into pig play, messy eating, new fatty foods, and more. She shows off the MANY (and heavy) new developments on her swollen body - from her chubby cheeks, thick neck. heavy chest, fat swollen gut, shelf ass, thick thighs, and let's never forget that massive fupa. She gets so damn turned on. This video is filled with before and afters, references to old videos, and so much more. She wiggles, jiggles. and giggles for you as always. Casey slurps up that cream and gets so turned on that she has to stop the video.. Hogs have no self control. If you love a good Casey fat chat, this is a must see! Stay tuned for another upcoming clip to watch this hog get on the scale for you and set some specific 2021 goals ❤️ 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

decadent

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm still working my way through the whole video.  I can only get through about thirty seconds at a time. Technical difficulty? No, no. Everything is working just fine. It's fantastic. I promise I don't normally have this kind of problem. Maybe next time I'll last forty seconds.

Response from the author:

Awwww omg this is so HOT and sweet ❤️ Thank you love, I'm so happy you are loving it. I'll agree, it's a really hot one 😍 thank you so much for leaving a review!

Link to review
jacksprat

Good things come to those with weight.  Casey is indomitable. Her tale of this past year is nothing less than a love song to her fat. Casey's determination to amass fat is an inspiration for everyone and their goals. She persisted and she grew. This video is her story including hardships, doubt and finally success. Casey recounts the events of the year very frankly. She never shies away from her vulnerabilities, making her an extremely relatable narrator. All the while she reassures herself by stroking her considerable fat. She can't keep her hands off her humungous belly. It is her soft fat well of comfort, strength and pride.
This could be like many similar stories except for one big difference. Telling her story excites her to her core. Casey talks about how much her appetite has grown . She lets us know how her insatiable cravings for ever more fattening foods has combined with the excusable laziness of the year in quarantine. Everything for Casey seems to snowball into massive growth.  She lights up with excitement to share with us precisely how her fat has developed on her now magnificent figure. She shows off her arms, her fat breasts, neck and face, and belly. Recently, everything has been growing happier at an alarming rate and Casey is deeply moved to tell us about it all. She lights up remarkably. Just like Casey cannot control her snowballing appetite, she cannot control her happiness with all her new fat. She becomes delightfully gleeful, ecstatic and exuberant as she surveys and displays her gorgeous physique. It's is the unmitigated joy of her overcoming spirit manifesting into beauty. You will be swept up with her emotion and elation. But like everything else, Casey still has another level that will blow you away. The runaway train that is Casey's fat sexy body takes over the direction of this video and  rails non-stop to O town. You can actually hear Casey's body sloshing around taking her to levels of erotic pleasure never before possible for her at the start of this year. And Casey explains for us exactly how her now enormous mass has changed her into a fat ball of sexual energy. She can't get enough of it. She is greedy. She wants more. And she will get it. She is unstoppable. And her wanting doesn't stop with her alone. She wants you to share in it all as well, she wants to know exactly how much you love her as she gets fatter and sexier, greedier and hungrier. Bigger. She knows you want the exact same thing that she wants. The same fat dream that she has become. Now go grab it! 

Link to review
cdeluvbbw

Loved it..  the pure joy and happiness in your voice is so exciting.  Anxious to see your gains in 2021.

Link to review
frencht92

This is one of Casey’s best videos yet, she reminds you just how lazy she’s become, she shows you that the last 2 months she’s at the hight of her hog transformation losing the last remaining bit of her old self over the last year. Simply incredible.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Casey is always making new videos that make me so hard. I also love how she was talking about a pig pen and trough I, just really want to tie her down a feed her non stop. Great video from my favorite hog.

Link to review
qqwerty3377

You are so incredibly sexy. I absolutely love your gain and I absolutely love how into it you are. Keep gaining we all can’t wait to see how big you get 😍 I especially love when you talk about your health it so sexy 

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! I so loved Casey reviewing this past year about her gain. First off, as crappy as 2020 has been for most of us I’m sure, following Casey’s updates here have made this year so much easier on me. Secondly, I really need to hand it to Casey for being so committed to her gain while exemplifying such confidence and strength to show off her growing fat curves while overcoming numerous hurdles this past year. Just as she says, she certainly has had an extra large growth spurt these recent months. I think between her growing love of food, near insatiable appetite, COVID and then the holidays, I think Casey has used it all to her benefit to gain in fat and overall happiness. She’s certainly at her biggest ever in this video. There just so much fat upon fat squishing, jiggling and rolling on top of each area of her stunning physique. And she doesn’t consider herself supersized yet, but hopes to get there someday so hang on tight gentlemen, because this gorgeous gal is taking us on a pretty big ride come 2021. You must buy and watch this clip to hear Casey talk and compare in great detail how fat, hungry and lazy she’s grown this year, you won’t be sorry, it’s so freaking hot! 😍🤯🔥🔥👍

Link to review
ChubbieBunnie

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So damn hot! The ending is 😍, Casey has such an amazing way with words 🥵 it’s obvious how into gaining she is, which makes her videos as genuine and authentic as they are hot! 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow what a clip. If you want a step by step process of the hottest fat girl on earth's weight gain throughout the year, this is the clip for you. Casey explores all the new things her body has done throughout the year and the huge amount of weight she puts on. Lots of bouncing, creaming ugh and tons more. Must watch for men with dicks

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This has been indeed Casey’s most fattening year yet!❤️😍❤️ She recaps all her greatest accomplishments throughout 2020 all the while slapping and jiggling her fat round form. She’s gotten so fat to the point that she grunts, moans and struggles to move herself while showing you all her delicious curves🤤 you’re gonna enjoy watching this! I know I have!❤️

Link to review
bp1812

Queen Casey never fails!! Watch as Casey describes how her once toned, muscular body was overcome with delectable fat over the crazy year that was 2020. Listen to her talk about the struggles and plateaus which were followed by an unprecedented explosion of weight gain! 20 mins of jiggling, fat chat and dirty talk filled with compare pics; you wont regret getting this one! 

Cant wait to see what 2021 has in store!

Link to review
fat_elf

Comely as ever, Curvage Casey has managed to come out, at the end of 2020, with a little late Christmas present of a video, that helps make the year end seem hopeful. The proud display of the belly she had grown over the year, which plays with vigorously, and a frank chat to the camera about the delightfully bigger bulges her body has been growing in this otherwise bleak year. To see her grow bigger, and in so doing becoming even more beautiful than she already was, is just the ideal view to take of that year, a delightful late Christmas present to myself, and an excellent way to ring in the new year with a dream for the (even more fattening) future.

Link to review
dunlop890

This video was soo unbelievably hot! Casey looks huge and jiggly everywhere, and tells us about how much she craves food - between mouthfuls of whipped cream and coca cola. I loved seeing how excited it makes you to be getting so fat! Such an unreal turnon! My favorite clip so far

Link to review
HawkARC

What an incredible year it has been. Only discovered you part way through, but I'm so glad that I did.Already looking forward to more like this in 2021!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey's sexiest hottest clip! amazing intro and outro, I was close to cum 30 seconds in when I saw her arm holding the creambottle, so huge, and that belly and thighs! what an amaing development, dirtytalk is just extremely sexy to listen to, 19 minutes!!! I love it. I recomend this, you wont be dissapointed hurry up and get it!

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Wow! What a spectacular conclusion to a trying year! Casey's recap of her BIG year reminds us just how many challenges she has faced, how fat she has gotten (especially the past two months), and what a greedy, gluttonous hog she promises she will continue to be(come). This video is so hot and so compelling, with great 'before' images folded into Casey's narrative of her gluttony, and Casey getting increasingly aroused as she continues her recap. (As you will become as you watch: impossible to view this all the way through the first time!) Intimate details about Casey's increasing piggy-ness (her piglike eating habits, the pigpen she is building), her dreams of becoming an immobile SSBBW, and her constant arousal as she stuffs her way through every day. Also some lovely, erotic talk about how much she has been getting into getting messy. (Yes, please, Casey!) Everything is here -- and ALL of Casey from every angle.

Thanks, Casey, for this sexy generous recap of a trying year that you somehow made beautiful! Can't wait to see you waddle into 2021 and become even more of an irresistibly sexy pig!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

What has been the greatest thing about 2020? Curvage Casey! This girl, this beautiful blob hog, has blossomed into such a perfect fat growing girl! The wobble alone of her gut melts me! She has continued to grow so exponentially in the past 2 months, I'm not sure I've seen a span of growth this quickly and certainly not this beautifully. The growing weight on her face has proportionally made her gorgeous face even MORE attractive somehow! She was already an angel, but this blossoming truly has her at Goddess status for sure! Her cheeks are so puffy and cute, it's like she's a cute chipmunk with a ton of nuts in her mouth constantly....maybe she does ;) 

On the upper part of her gut now, she is gaining more developments that she proudly shows off! She speaks of her growing fupa and how she is always horny AF now! She can hardly do her job, which is good since her REAL job is to continuously grow in fat, cuteness and BEAUTY! Her voice - I could listen to that happily for the rest of my life! Such a soft inviting sexual sound to it. She could make ANYTHING sound sexy! But when she attempts to talk while practically having an O...well let's just say so do I! She knows exactly how to turn anyone on! 

Of course there is always an amazing Intro showing off her beautiful jiggly curves in slow-motion! As amazing as her giant jiggly bits are getting....it always comes back to that face for me! And she shows it off up close and personal as she puts her fingers/thumbs/whipcream in her mouth! Her glowing green eyes are completely captivating! She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! 

She goes through her gaining journey as well as recounts the last year, starting in January 2020. She shows off comparison photos and speaks of the changes to her lifestyle and mobility. If there is one clip to watch Casey, if it's your first time, buy this clip immediately! She has been gaining in followers like crazy recently as she has exploded and all of these followers are 100% backing her incredible gain. She is the people's gainer - so open, honest, generous, caring and loving to all her supporters. So, with all of that being said, I can only imagine what 2021 will bring her and us! Thank you so much for this past year, Sweet Casey! I wish you the happiest and biggest gaining year for 2021!

BUY AND DOWNLOAD THIS CLIP IMMEDIATELY!!!! 

Link to review
shmedly45

Wow. Such an incredible recap of a wild year for us all. The comparisons from previous videos are so amazing. Casey’s journey continues to be remarkable and so amazing to follow along. So much has changed for this beautiful babe. It is amazing to hear of her joy for gaining and becoming even sexier. So glad that she appreciates the support from her fans.

Unbelievable price for those who purchase early. Only $10 for 20 minutes of amazingly hot content. Don’t miss out!

Link to review