4 Screenshots

About This File

Woah!

Someone keeps leaving treats at Lauren’s desk daily... and it’s starting to show!

Lauren struggles to get into her work pants that fit her a short few months ago! 
Maybe it’s all of the Krispy Kreme’s that her secret admirer keeps leaving her.

🤔 she ponders as we stuffs her face and then shows off just how tight her work apparel is and fat chats about how sexy her new growing body is!!! 
Included is Lauren Lushingly dancing ;)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

@LaurenLush is looking exceptionally cute in her workplace attire!!  I love how tightly everything fits over her enchantingly luscious curves, especially how close her pants seem to busting open in their attempt to contain her massively thick thighs and incredibly wide round booty!!  And it's really hot listening to her ramble on while popping donut holes into her pretty face while seeing all her adorably plump, porky pudge pouring over her unbuttoned pants.

So I do not nor would I ever want an office job (or even a primarily indoor job of any kind), but I still found this video very easy and natural to play along with - probably a testimony to Lauren's incredible acting ability and the charm with which she just effortlessly sucks you in.  Like, if I did have to work in this sort of setting, I could totally imagine being that guy who might quietly drop off a pastry and latte when I passed by her desk early in the morning as I made my way to my cubicle where I would assuredly be hating life for the rest of the workday.  Although knowing that I was sharing office space with such chubby little cutie pie would probably make it bearable, especially if I could come up with excuses (and I would) to wander by her corner of the office every now and then . . .

Link to review
Guest Michael1984

What can I say? Lauren pulls off the uber-voluptous secretary part perfectly with her showing of her curves in a very tight outfit, having a sexy voice and stuffing her pretty face with delicious snacks. Well worth it!

Link to review
Tedthebellboy

Lauren is flawless in this video. She's just such a gift to this site. I can't wait to see what she does next!

Link to review

Lauren is the perfect secretary! Sure, she doesn't get any work done in this video but her contribution to uh... team morale can not be overstated. 

Very hot video. If Lauren was my secretary I'd be in trouble with HR 😅

Link to review
Guest holtzy

This is the first video and only video I’ve bought and I definitely have no regrets. This makes me want to get an office job solely for the fat secretary 😂 great vid, definitely recommend!

Link to review
Bigtime

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing Body, get that 350! Could you do some more full body shots from head to toe?

Link to review
Guest howiebling

loved the fantasy and loved watching you grow.

Link to review
walts86

This is an ace video, lots of Lauren (obviously) and lots of belly (obviously). Also lots of cleavage and Lauren being her usual cool and funny self, only being your secretary at the same time. Well worth buying!

Link to review
cana

Great chat and fantastic angles! Loved it.

Link to review
Henke

It really shows how massive her blly got, this secretarys belly has become and it shows how much breakfasts and dinners got to that massive belly amazing🤩

Link to review
MisterMoose

Every character Lauren does is so seductive and she absolutely knows how to deliver sexy.

Link to review
chubbybunnywriter

Fellow model here - This is BRILLIANT, I aspire to be this good and sexy one day. Just incredible!! Get this - you will never regret it EVER! What a stunner 😍

Ps - I don't know if I feel sorry for the chair or am jealous of it!

Link to review
Muted Decor

Absolutely hot video! The outfit you picked showed off your ever expanding curves so well!! And the shots of your backside were so wonderful!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Sexy as hell! 🥰😍

Link to review
MrMathMan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This beautiful secretary is ready for a corner office complete with a personal chef. Another incredible clip from Lauren!

Link to review
Fatpat5

A beautiful performance! Absolutely stunning and alluring. A fantastic video!

Link to review
luke8694

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Secretary's butt got nothing thing on Lauren Lush!

She's easily becoming a master of role play, giving off a typical fat secretary vibe, definitely the biggest one in the office. Love how she talks about her body and how it's affecting her work there along with some fantasies in the mix. The outfit is also so on point and those work slacks look like their painted on her.

Honestly, I'm surprised only one secret admirer is leaving this beautiful lady treats. I wouldn't be surprised though, if the reports she gives her boss have more than a few typos from her pudgy fingers and some food stains.

Link to review
Guest Hemligt1234

Totaly worth it!

Link to review
Guest a42

A++ clip as always!

Link to review
amondemon171

Wow if I could hire you as my assistant I would be bringing all the snack to your office 😉 dinner on me 

Link to review
Guest stinkkpottyy90

Biggest lauren has ever looked, total babe! 

Link to review
Guest Dietdude36

Every time we see Lauren she is bigger. This one is no exception! Her expanding body is on full display in this tight compacted area, and honestly any feeder will find this video hot hot HOT 🥵🥵🥵

Do yourself a favor and pick this one up! Unlike Lauren, who (at this rate) no one will be able to pick up. 

Great quality, and her role play acting is 10/10

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review