4 Screenshots

About This File

Someone has been a very bad girl and she knows it. Teasing herself with a whip, all turned on and no one around but you. Watch me strip down to nothing but my panties and bra. You won't be disappointed with this belly, ass play tease. Come play with me!

20201227_201511.jpg

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

bonedoc1958

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good afternoon everyone.ย  I just watched Lindsee Foxxx's video whip me tease. I have a cold cloth on the back if my neck. Its so hot. This womanย  is every curvage man's fantasy.ย  She has a super models face and a sensuous soft fat body. So incredibly hot she sways her luscious fat ass and wide ample hips asย she takes her riding crop and slaps her tits and ass. All the while smiling and looking at you, drawing you into her strip dance. Whipping her long blonde hair around like the supermodel she is.ย  She takes her top off leaving only her skimpy black bra on raises her arms up showing off fat beautiful arms. I have a thing for big fat arms. She raises up her skirt showing off her belly apron.ย  Lifting it shaking it . So dam hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ.ย  You can see this woman loves her fattness, embraces it. Lindsee if you read this you are incredible.ย  Please continue making such sensuous sexy videosย 

ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for the kind words ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’‹

Link to review
overkill

Wow, this is such a steamy and seductive video! Lindsee really knows how to tease you with a whip and her fantastic body. We get a lot of her amazing curves. How could you possibly resist this gorgeous woman?

Link to review