Living the Cream | Heavy Cream Chug

$9.99

(7 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

What is there to say? 😂
I was so fucking turned on I could barely think straight. Moo moo moo moo mooo mooo mooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
C3ED8029-3B70-4AAF-A858-5F00F1886466.thumb.gif.65aaf0770380e6fe54fe688b23f7cd68.gif
F4500611-7DB6-4E98-9A7E-434051C6685F.thumb.gif.8ebe5103d281f06592880097dfedec40.gif 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zeep

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I was not prepared. I thought this would be a simple chug video, but GGG takes it to another level. 
the way she sucks on the carton is just so sexual. And love how you play with it in your mouth and on your belly. 
The nail in the coffin for me was watching you stand up and pull your G string line down low for a few seconds. Really showed off your hips!

Loved this video! My favorite GGG vid so far. Would love to see more of these. Even chugging milkshakes or half and half !!

Response from the author:

You made me squirm in my seat reading this 😘 thank you, honey 

Link to review
Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this one everyone's favorite prize cow GGG greedily and sexually gulps down a whole container of heavy cream like it was nothing! Keep this up and those already tight cow lingerie is going to burst off! :D 

That’s the goal 😘

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simply AMAZING video! GGG asks toward the end if she is the best cow ever: as every viewer will immediately say, resoundingly, YES! First there is the hot (HOT) outfit GGG has on, as she flirts with the camera (you can see right away just how turned on she is) while talking about what a slutty cum cow she is. Then there is the greedy way she sucks the cream out of the container, wondering where all the fat will go. Then -- my favorite sequence -- GGG drips and sloshes cream all over her udders and belly, and tells us how much she likes getting messy. (Mmmmmm ... so hot!) After this, she wiggles and jiggles for the camera as she shows off her big beautiful bovine body, getting more and more excited. As GGG admits, she wants more -- and so do we! More cream, please, and even messier! Thanks, GGG, for this irresistible video!

Oh, you get it 🤗 I’m so glad you enjoyed it ❤️

Link to review
crudeatoms

It starts with an incredibly sexy cow costume. Then it gets too stained and tight, so it comes off. 

That's not even the sexiest part of this video. That, of course, is GGG, who giggles and tongues a cream carton like the happiest cow on the farm. Can recommend!

❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BillyBat

goodgirlgrow giggles giddily, her anticipation for thick liquid is so seductive, letting it coat her tongue as her heavy breasts sway and bounce, harnessed by her tiny spotted bikini. GGG bounces, pouring thick white cream from her hungry lips, streaming down her tits and belly

Link to review
darkwarrior

What a good heifer.  You want more... and anyone who sees this is going to want to feed you a lot more.   Someday you need to do a funnel feeding/force feeding to see how much heavy cream you can hold.

Link to review