Belly play with oil 🐷xx

$3

(9 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

So it’s Christmas I hope everyone’s had a fantastic one I’ve been super busy but I’ve found the time to give you guys another little belly play with oil and choccys I’ve got lots planned for this week content wise as I’m off work so hope you enjoy this quick belly play I look such a massive pig I love it! Please leave me honest feedback this next week you’ll be seeing a stuffing video hope you enjoy 🥰🐷xx

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest meoverhere5

Posted

Fantastic clip but please please turn off the tv in the background, really annoying and distracting 

I can barely see anything? I can only see your silhouette because the lighting is so bright, like a 100x more bright then what the preview pictures suggest wtf

T1.jpg

• Curvage Model

It works fine when I play it back ??? I’ve not had this complaint of anyone else I’ll make sure my ring light isn’t as bright on the next clip if I use it sorry xB9585520-9C81-4579-ACE1-EF35751C5746.thumb.png.7c6f5a9e5e490cbbd2773732f5ff8c9f.png

On 12/26/2020 at 11:05 PM, dave4444 said:

I can barely see anything? I can only see your silhouette because the lighting is so bright, like a 100x more bright then what the preview pictures suggest wtf

T1.jpg

If anyone else has this issue convert the file using AVC, that fixed things for me, great vid 5/5

4 minutes ago, PiggyJRC said:

Could you be so kind to change your review sorry about the issues dave4444 x

Yea I reported it to moderators to change it to 5 or delete it and I will rate it again proper

I also had the problem with the brightness, I notified a moderator, it's happened with other clips as well though, so I think it might be something to do with the site

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.