Belly play with oil 🐷xx

$3

(8 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

So it’s Christmas I hope everyone’s had a fantastic one I’ve been super busy but I’ve found the time to give you guys another little belly play with oil and choccys I’ve got lots planned for this week content wise as I’m off work so hope you enjoy this quick belly play I look such a massive pig I love it! Please leave me honest feedback this next week you’ll be seeing a stuffing video hope you enjoy 🥰🐷xx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can’t believe I missed this vid join piggy jrc as she oils herself up while stuffing down chocolate 😍. I didn’t realise how big her double chin was until this vid 🐷. That’s a lot of belly to oil 🥵. Loved the belly talk too. 5 stars

Link to review
Guest Shapesnsounds

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Seems like we're at the start of an incredible journey...watching this beautiful fat piggy turn into a whale. The jiggly wobblyness is already so hot, so looking forward to seeing how much better this looks the more she eats and the fatter she gets 😍

Link to review
D D

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Insanely hot body and video! Gorgeous face and hair as well as a sublime voice and accent! She is definitely one to watch out for, her gain has been amazing so far.

Link to review
TJS21

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

👌🏼👌🏼 Your progression is levels, cannot wait for the next one 😏

Link to review
BBWCJ

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Essential viewings. your forearms and lower legs are getting so big. The belly slaps are super hot.

Link to review
Fionnan

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

knocked it out of the park again, can't wait for next weeks video. 

Link to review