2 Screenshots

About This File

Join me for Christmas lunch! You know, here in Italy it's not Christmas without lasagna.. look at the wonderful pan of it I made! I'm a great cook, you know?
I devour the first plate of homemade lasagna and because of my gluttony I burn myself several times with melted mozzarella cheese! Ouch! Before I get my second serving I get an idea: weigh how much lasagna I'm about to eat! Oh my gosh.. 400 grams of lasagna! Counting the first portion, I devoured almost a kilo of lasagna all by myself during these 20 minutes! The last few bites are extremely hard and I finish the second portion with obvious difficulty. My partner is cruel and after removing the dirty dish.. he places under my nose another plate: an artichoke Roman-style. My expression is priceless, I'm about to explode but I can not resist this last delicacy!
Once finished I walk away from the table showing my belly full of lasagna and love.

(for privacy reasons the audio of the video is replaced by a christmas music ❤️)

Merry Christmas!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.