*SALE* 100lbs In ONE YEAR GAIN - The Results Are In!!

$3

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Well well well, the results are in.. 

It has officially been 1 year since I've joined curvage, now it's time to weight in. Come find out whether or not I made my 100 pound gaining goal for 2020. 

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Cookiemonster56

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

QueenJules😍 

I love how your body looks now.. I'm so in love with you. Your body looks big than ever congratulations on your weight gain goal so excited for next year 😍😍

Link to review
STCChristopher

· Edited by STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this video PrincessJules discusses all about her weight gain progress, her previous goals for 2020 and where she wants to go in the future of 2021. She discusses the some of the struggles she has had to gaining weight at this point and how her body looks after gaining weight. It is impressive to hear PrincessJules nearly gained 100 pounds within a years span of time. I like the fact that she wears the same shirt she wore a year ago to see how it fits. You can hear the bed make noises as she is shifting her body on the bed. You do get to see a McDonald's stuffing and belly play segment after the update at the 8:30 minutes pass into this video. I like how her hair and make-up look in this video.  I think PrincessJules looks great in this video. I have feeling like PrincessJules will be able to reach her weight gain goals she has set for 2021. I would also say that I am satisfied by how her body shape looks in this video. I feel like her voice is soo soothing and calming to listen to with her British or South African accent that it does make me a little sleepy. Does not bother me that it makes me feel sleepy but it may bother others who purchase this video if they don't want to feel relaxed enough to become sleepy. Personally I wish that the weight gain update video was separated from the McDonald's segment but the McDonald's segment was an added bonus. I just feel like the two were two different types of videos put together in one video. On a technical aspect you can tell that the camera was set on continuous auto focus mode because the sides of the screen keep bouncing in the corners of the screen trying to focus on whatever was either moving or in the center of the camera. Luckily this video never went too out of focus that it became distracting. 

Link to review