6 Screenshots

About This File

You'd think having a husband who only has to work one night out of the year would mean he had plenty of time for his eternally beautiful wife, Cami Claus, but it seems like he's always running off checking a list or fixing a broken toy. She finally convinced Nick that the Pole could highly benefit from plugging in to the rest of the world, but she didn't tell him what she planned on doing once it was. 

Perfectly named for the job, Cami becomes a cam girl! Showing off her soft, doughy belly for the world, talking about the elves teasing her for how big she is now, she can't help but feel like a Christmas Goddess. She loves having a dirty little secret, and she wants that secret to be you. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest totesmagoat

Your content is just getting better and better Kat!! your story ideas are so fun and inventive! I'll never think of Mrs Clause the same way again!! LOL   I will have to say that your voice is my favorite part! it just so silky soft like you!! thank you as always and Happy new year!!

Link to review
Synthesis

This clip absolutely oozes with creativity, I'm a big fan of such admirable qualities and the backstory absolutely makes for a really sensually tempting experience overall. Fantasy can be an absolute joy to revel in when it's done right, it's nice to depart from reality and enjoy something a little different so if that's your kind of poison, Alice Cooper start singing your heart out. As always the video capturing quality is amongst the best you will find here at Curvage, there's no questioning it whatsoever as it remains consistant throughout KitKatFeedee's entire library.

I must say that her gaining progress is certainly spicy though, she's really packing up some of those delectable curves, the kind that get the eyes going all Kansas F5 no matter your taste. Personally for me it's the hips and that signature doughy midsection that she's known for, that's if you can keep away from the eyes! Another spectacular clip, please spoil Curvage some more

Response from the author:

Thank you! ❤️ It seems some of my best clips happen when I don't think about it before turning on the camera. I'm so happy how this one turned out, and so so glad that you enjoyed it! 😊 

Also appreciate the quality comments, I'm glad to see my upgrades haven't gone unnoticed!  😘

Link to review
jackal27

Kat is looking so big and beautiful in this clip. It’s pretty hot hearing how she can’t resist eating all the cookies and then when she oils up her belly and rubs and slaps it, she really shows off how much girth her body has gained at some good angles. 😍

Link to review