7 Screenshots

About This File

Oh no! All of my clothes seem to have shrunk... or did I maybe get fat??

I'll let you be the judge in this 24 minute clip of my struggling and jiggling my way into clothes that just fit me SO recently! Watch my huge belly and ass jiggle for you as I try to fit in my pants and shirts. The whole time I also talk to you about my recent weight gain and how much bigger I've gotten. Get ready for some soft, jiggly fat in your face!

If you like it please leave me a review! I really really appreciate it ☺️🥰🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vekelvy

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Damn glad I bought this during the sale. What sets this aside from a lot of other similar videos is the comments that @GainingGothGF makes throughout the video. Subtle things like commenting how much your underwear is digging into your sides or your reactions to how tight your shirts hug your frame really accentuate everything in the video. Your reaction is also this combination of being surprised/embarrassed by how much you've gained so quickly, while obviously being super excited about it too which is my favorite type of reaction girls can give to WG.

The jiggling is also incredibly exciting, and you also do a great job at showing off more than just your belly--your rear looks incredible!

Link to review
meon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome video! I hope you grow soon more out of your clothes and that you make a new video!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
ElBarto

It's unbelievable how much you've gained and a really good video! 

Hope to see you rounder soon :)

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow how did I miss this amazing try on vid @GainingGothGF and to think this is from December. GGGF shows you how tight her clothes are getting and OMG plenty of muffin top is in this vid also how big is your belly too 😍. Everything she try’s on really shows of her gain. Plus that coat at the end just before you try it on I noticed all that moving about caused you to almost let out a burp 😂. Plus when you zipped it up 😮 it was so tight on you 🥵. Can’t wait to see a new version of this with all your recent gaining. 

Link to review

@GainingGothGF is SO gorgeous and has an amazing body at every size! She's hot and she knows it. I love seeing her journey from where she was just several months before, to now (and even more recently!) as she continues to gain and get even more plush! I don't need to tell you to buy her videos, I'm sure you already know. But if you don't know...you're really missing out! 😍

Link to review

This is my favorite kind of clip. Trying on clothes that once fit fine and now are too tight. I only wish you had more tops to try on (My fav <3) 

Your butt looks fantastic and fills out anything you put on in just the right way, even tight, it looks great. :)

Thank you for sharing this with us and I look forward to the next one. Tight clothes are the best! 😍

Link to review