4 Screenshots

About This File

This May NOT be everyone thing...but my body looked so great. I thought I would try it....If youd prefer just body. I also broke this up into a screenshot photoset :)

Custom-

Sissy thinks she can handle me? Try to stand your ground while i dominate her so easily...I have never been in a wrestling match that ended so quick and pitifully. I really wish she would have at least put up a fight...Its not fun for me if she just gives up after seeing my massive body, let me take her down with my hug body, grab her panties and make her fucking eat them. While the tiny piss poor excuse of a sissy...so awful..she cant even handle been a good little slut. 

Make her bend over and kiss my feet for even letting her be near me...Kiss my ass to fill her stupid fucking dreams for the rest of her life, remembering me completely dominating her. 

...and this is just round 1....She might as well give up I guess...or do she want me to shove her panties down her throat again, spank her ass bright fucking red? She makes it too easy, its not even enjoyable for fuck sake.

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.