Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 4/22/2022

8 Screenshots

About This File

did you know that i’ve always been a little piglet? ever since i can remember, I’ve been a very chubby girl.. in this clip, listen to me describe how life used to be for me before i met my feeder and discovered the curvage community! i used to attempt to diet with no success, i would be binging myself into a food coma by the end of the day pretty much every time i tried. food is so comforting and yummy! i just can’t keep myself from inhaling as much as possible, i’ve never been able to. 🥺 now i’m gaining weight faster than ever! i live with my feeder and he stuffs me sooo full every day! 

this is a discussion/belly play clip, it’s very amateur but also very cute! if you want to get to know me better, then this is for you! >_<

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Beau

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an awesome video, always loved the origins of a feedee video, this makes me want to buy more of your videos to make u even bigger, this community is lucky to have you and can’t wait to see u even bigger. 🥵😍

Response from the author:

well shucks 😊 thank you so very much! I’m happy to be here >_< 

Link to review