Cream Filled Christmas

$7.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Bloating • Heavy Cream • Funnel Chug • Ice Cream Funnel Chug • Whipped Cream • Belly Play • Side Angles • Standing • Fat Struggles • Burping • Fat Chat • Fantasy Chat ~ 15 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The holiday season always makes me want to cozy up and stuff myself with delicious creamy sweets

So I decided to get a huge Oreo Ice Cream roll, an entire quart of heavy cream and a whole bottle of whipped cream! 😈

I cozy up on my couch as I devour every last bit of ice cream and down the entire quart of heavy cream through my funnel

Towards the end the ice cream begins to melt so I decide to funnel the rest of it instead, can’t waste any of those precious calories!

Throughout the video I talk about how insane my weight gain was over this past year and fantasize about my future growth 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

ALSO. I just wanted to thank ALL OF YOU for an absolutely amazing year of support. You all have really given me the chance to live out my fantasy every day and I appreciate it immensely! Happy Holidays 🥰

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubbybunnywriter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fellow model here - I am extremely impressed, & you are actually relaxing to watch!
IF ANYONE HAS BEEN THINKING OF WATCHING ONE OF MOCHII BABII'S VIDEOS - DO IT!! I wish I had sooner!
How genuine you are comes through and it's wonderful. All the best to you and Mochii Daddii for making you fatter in 2021!! 😘

Link to review
darkwarrior

Here's to 2021 and adding 202.1 pounds ;). Who knows, maybe more?

Looking forward to the inevitable day when your belly sticks out past your knees.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Gorgeous

Link to review