5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Sorority weight gain. Before & after photos. Fat shame. Fat chat. College reunion. Belly play. Twerking ~14.5 minutes

It's hard to believe that Casey was EVER the hottest girl on her college campus. That's right, sororities were literally fighting over who got her. Fraternity boys DROOLED over her thin, fit, sexy little body. Casey's sorority sisters were shamed for their chub but never Casey with her perfect little body. She could get any guy she wanted. She was invited to every party there was. Casey dolled up in the tiniest little outfits each weekend. But then college ended.....and things changed..... Casey reflects on her slutty, thin days in college and how different things are now. There's multiple photos of her at her skinniest from her college days embedded in this clip that have never been seen before here on Curvage. Casey wonders what they would all think if they saw her now.... over a 100 lbs heavier and growing by the minute with an insatiable appetite. She wonders how many of her sisters would be disgusted in her and how many fraternity boys would regret hooking up with her. She's a fat hog now. She also wonders if maybe, just maybe, those boys would be satisfied with her weight gain. After all, YOU love it right? You love how much she's grown. Casey could never go back now. She dreams up a fat sorority fantasy instead. Casey sets a big goal for her college reunion next year where she will see all of those girls and guys from her skinny past.... they're in for a BIG fat surprise when Casey waddles back on to campus.

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey says she USED to be the hottest girl on her campus....we all know she's more hot now than any of those skinny sorority chics could ever dream to be! Her gut now is constantly pressing on her pussy at all times, causing her to always be on the verge of an O every time she moves AT ALL! If you're a fan of underboob like me, then this clip is for you ALL day! Wearing a pretty pink way-too-small outfit, Casey wobbles and jiggles every ounce of fat on her sexy growing body.

Casey tells us about her sorority days and wonders what they would all think of her now....some might be disgusted, but I think the majority of them would be jealous and the guys would want to fuck her all day and night while feeding her! Her face has never been more gorgeous and there is so much more to grab and fondle! How could you NOT desire her, whether you're a guy or girl??!! 

Again, she has the greatest intros and outros that I always love as she slo-mo shows off all of her wobbly and jiggly bits! But the close-ups of her face are always my favorite! She is Casey - the Curvage Goddess and she is here to expand forever! 😍

Response from the author:

Aw babe! Thank you so so much ❤️ I am so happy you enjoyed it and your reviews always captivate me entirely!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This is the hottest video yet! After a weekend of stuffing her face and being absolutely immobile, Casey has made herself fatter than ever before!❤️😍❤️ Her pink dress is absolutely hot! I love seeing girls in that style of dress, especially the fat ones! Casey will mesmerize you and make you fall in love with her with her sexy sultry voice and stories of college. Her jiggles and shakes, fat belly and fat ass, will hypnotize you! A must buy video for all to see!😍

Aw thank you! I wish I could wear this hot little outfit for ya ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest penghoopenghoo1

This video really has it all and was soooooooooo worth the buy, everything from the intro to the little story time and especially getting to see those before pictures OMG! If you want a video that has all the best elements to it while getting to watch another perfect Casey video then this is a must buy!!!!!!!!!!!spacer.png

Awwww thank you so much for taking the time to review this love! So happy you enjoyed ❤️ 

Link to review
hgfa701

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the peak of gluttony and body-ruining fatness on this site. Such a fantasy fulfilled by this vid

Thank you so much love ❤️ Your reviews always make me smile so big!

Link to review
owtyler

Great content, recommended!

Awwww thank you so so much love!! ❤️ 

Link to review
HughMan

Gotta say, seeing her old skinny pictures next to the person she is now is pretty amazing. The girl in the pics might be smiling, but the girl in the clip is so much happier with life. Casey looks as amazing as ever!

I am so happy you loved it. I loved sharing those old pics in this clip, many of which have never been seen before! So happy you enjoyed and thank you for reviewing ❤️ 

Link to review
Mrbobjoeman

Another amazing video by Casey. The before and after shots really sell how much of a pig she’s become, and the outfit she’s wearing is A+. Her talk about how big and fat she is and her ideas about a fat-only sorority are super hot. Highly recommend

Aw thank you so much! I had a blast sharing this with you guys, I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed it ❤️ Thanks for reviewing!

Link to review
throwaway2

Ive been following Casey for a long time and this is one of her best videos yet! So hot to see her finally starting to turn into the pig she's dreamed of being

Awww thank you! Honored to have you as a long time follower and SO happy you loved the video ❤️ Thank you so much for reviewing!

Link to review
yohanh

This is my first time buying a vid from Casey and it was well worth it. The comparison photos show just how big and sexy she has gotten since college. Amazing clip, keep up the good work!

Aw a first time Casey buyer?! WELCOME to the Casey crew!! So so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ Stay tuned for more, feel free to jump into the DMs and say hi anytime! Thank you so much for reviewing ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

OMG Casey is looking so big in this latest clip. I mean there’s no doubt her girth has increased but to hear her talk about her old college sorority days when she was this little stick of a girl and then to see her massively fat self compared on screen to her old pictures is so crazy hot. as she contemplates on her skinny sorority life to life now as an insatiable, hefty hog, it’s so hot seeing her overflowing flab roll and bunch up between her curves as she slaps and rubs her titanic belly. Hearing her speculate on what her sorority friends would think if they saw her now, that is a reaction I would love to see. I think there’d at least be a number of guys that I’ve now realized how sexy a fat woman is and would be itching to ask Casey out. Plus her idea of starting a fat sorority? Wow I would have so loved if that existed in my college days, and I would joined or started the fat admirers and feeders fraternity that would walked hand in hand with Casey’s fat feedee sorority and life would be so perfect. I hope really does go back one day and strut her large, enticing curves to show her friends that being fat is the new beautiful. Watch this clip to hear all the rest from Casey as she shakes and rub her insanely alluring plump figure. 😍🔥😘👏

As always, your reviews are so hot, empowering, and well written. I think I just read this 5 times bc it made me smile so big ❤️ Thank you always love!

Link to review
Bellmin

OMG Casey...all I can say is incredible!  This vid is SOOOO worth your cash!  This IS your holiday treat that you deserve that will absolutely put a smile on your face...for more than one reason.   The college comparison pics are the coup de grace...they'll put ANYONE over the edge!  Keep it up Casey, in my opinion you made the best vids on Curvage.  

Amazing!Fatty GIF by memecandy 

Idk what I love more - this review or this gif!! How about both? Thank you so much love and I'm so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow Casey gives you a little blast from the past with her perfect little size 0 body. Oh, don’t worry, there’s still plenty of jiggle and titties and ass. She tells you all about all her sorority friends and how they would critique her huge body. Ugh this is definitely the best clip yet 

Thank you always babe ❤️ 

Link to review
ursamajor

The before pics really put into perspective that this girl has literally doubled herself. She's really round, and really fat now in comparison to her former self. 

I like to imagine the pure humiliation the sorority would give to her... maybe even feeding her until she can't fit through a doorway as a lesson in gluttony? But... I think she'd really love that

Awww thank you so so much for taking the time to review my clip! I'd love to see how they'd humiliate me now too 😍

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Casey is still one of hottest girls from a sorority. It amazes me how she makes a new video better than the last one. I love seeing before photos because it shows me how someone let go of themselves and got really fat when it popped in the video I almost finished immediately but I held it untill the end then blew my load Casey always makes me finish 😍 support this beauty 

I love your reviews every time! Thank you love ❤️ It's a pleasure having you along on this journey with me! So happy you loved it as much as I loved filming it!

Link to review
jacksprat

Oh crap. I just watched this. I'm still literally trembling as I type this review. Believe me, you want this feeling and Casey will smother you with it. Honestly, I just wanted to take a survey viewing. But I ended up coming all over myself. Shaking and breathless while being lulled into a deeply personal feeling of post-orgasmic love. Casey always manages to cut through the malarkey that often softens "fantasy". Erotic video feels like a performance which nobody is really all that into. But Casey comes directly at your soul,  honest and true to her heart. This shit is real. And Casey allows you into the secretive rooms of the Sorority House most girls never dare to go themselves. The stories of collegiate communal repression and fear of abandoned sexuality are so fucking hot coming from free and fat, fully developed Casey. Her Sorority sisters are typically in favor of a militaristic controlled sterility. Everything must be judged and approved. Sure there was plenty of sex. But it was all subject to stifling strictness and a bony finger wagging back and forth. There is a palpable fear of unbridled human sexuality in its full bloom. It must always be tamed and contained inside the unforgiving confines of wee pre-adolescent outfits. Trimmed and pruned like a cultivated orchid. Anything more voluptuous, wild, buxom and free was far too terrifying for these underweight undergrads. Casey has a big surprise for them all. Their unpadded bones will be rattled like bamboo chimes on the veranda. Casey has fuckin' blossomed. And look out skinny little Sisters, Fat Casey's Coming; her Seismic Belly shaking down the foundations of the House. 

236531164_animated3.GIF.067084c09e0350b666880966b13874f1.gif

Forever. Speechless. By. Your. Writing. Thank you ❤️ Thank you ❤️ THANK YOU ❤️ 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

This video has the sexiest intro and outro of all! wow! Casey is so beautiful, looking so perfect, I just looked into her mesmerizing eyes and down on her belly and up again, as previous people have said, buy this! you won't get disapointed ❤️ 

Thank you so much love ❤️ Means more to me than I can express. So happy you enjoyed it!

Link to review
shmedly45

Once again, Casey has created some amazing big belly content. As an added bonus, she includes some old photos of her skinny self. Could you imagine the look on her sorority sisters’ faces when they saw how big she has become!? The way this beautiful babe describes her growing belly is simply remarkable. Every member of this community should give this clip a try! Amazingly attractive!

Your reviews never fail to bring a huge smile to my face. Thank you so so much ❤️ 

Link to review