7 Screenshots

About This File

Mrs. Claus wasn't always a big girl. In fact, during her first few years with Santa, she was a thin babe because Santa kept her on a strict diet. When Santa left Mrs. Clause home for a month for work, he knew she might gain a bit of weight as she tended to do over the holiday season. Besides, it was hard for Mrs. Claus to being home alone for an entire month, and Santa knew that. But neither Santa nor Mrs. Claus could ever anticipate what would come over Mrs. Claus on one particular holiday season... and it changed her forever.

This year, an insatiable, perpetual, helpless appetite for sweets rocked Mrs. Claus's world. She didn't know what was happening, but she knew she had no control over herself. She devoured cakes, pastries, candy, cookies, donuts, chocolate, you name it. As Santa worked hard preparing for the Christmas season, Mrs. Claus's worst nightmare was coming true; she was getting fat. What would Santa think? Would he recognize her when he returns? Mrs. Claus's worries are clouded by her hunger, and she just keeps growing, softening, and turning into a round, gluttonous, growing girl. 

Watch as Mrs. Claus uncontrollably devours a whole array of sweets, regretting every bite. See the damage her gluttony has forced upon her once-thin body. Watch her squirm and moan as she eats and grows. And watch the fat, helpless version of herself cry in embarrassment as she rubs and plays with her plump, stuffed body. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kviewer247

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Great video again, you're not half bad at the role play you know you should do more! 

Highlights for me were;

The big stuffed burp at 15 mins, defo sounds like a bit of an upset tummy there from all that sugar 😉 

The laying down flat on your back view at 21 mins, it's a great view of your belly and the heavy breathing really gives a feel for how full you are! 

The green icing on your chin (if you even noticed that haha), so hot how much of a messy eater you are sometimes! 

Anyway thanks for another awesome vid, and I hope the belly ache didn't last too long! Look forward to your next one

Response from the author:

Those were all my favorite parts too ;)) also, I had NO clue abt the icing when filming, was too carried away stuffing myself 

Link to review
Guest Teutonic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to say you have outdone yourself on this one, and if this is any indication of the quality of future content then we are going to be spoiled just as much as your insatiable plump belly!

your role play is phenomenal and adds a new found weight😏😜 to your content. Just seeing how much fun you were having with this clip is truly what elevates it. 

I will say that I would of loved to see more shots of you posing and showing your back and those widening hips and plush love handles and especially some shots of you on all fours showing your voluptuous and supple belly hang low (even maybe gorging yourself while doing so, or perhaps just an idea for an upcoming video?)

please continue your amazing journey onwards and I look forward to what comes from you and your growing body in the year to come. Cheers.❤️😘 

P.S. your thighs will be the fucking end of me

Link to review