6 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has been home for over NINE months now and STILL hasn't had the need to wear many clothes or any jeans.  In an effort to be productive with her time off, she's cleaned out her closet and she's found MORE pants- enough to have her second try-on video of this year!  Ms MacNCheese starts where she left off- wearing the last pair of jeans she had on in her first jean try-on.  As she attempts to pull up six pairs of pants in total, watch how her continuing quarantine gains are affecting her wardrobe.  She wiggles, jiggles and shoves her body into these pants as best she can- enjoy! 

1489197548_GIF6.thumb.gif.679e7e7f957a3942b89ba0e739faf115.gif          93366643_GIF3.thumb.gif.d4b74898e2863cb3589cc4abf7a5d933.gif          1079014527_GIF1.thumb.gif.d17f8e131908689fe299203b8636ac7b.gif          1588187284_GIF5.thumb.gif.7b627d2be1ecc8fd736180d7fa3fc8b2.gif

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BobC

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The cutest thing I ever watched. Watching her jiggle around and squeeze into her clothes is amazing. I want more content! I cant get enough. Shes going to bankrupt me if I let her blow me up haha. A+ 

Response from the author:

I was so surprised by the first pair!! I didn't think I had gained that much... *tee hee*. Thank you so much for your support and appreciation! ❤️ 

Link to review
Muted Decor

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely hot as hell sequel to the first outgrown jeans video. This one truly shows off how much gains you've gotten towards your ass, as it prevents nearly all these jeans from having a shot at fitting at all. And if your ass wasn't the issue, the ever growing gut you had certainly made sure none of these jeans were gonna be a good fit. A must buy for those that love seeing tight jeans vids!

It seems like the longer I keep feeding this fat the more I like how it's behaving! I love how much of my newly acquired pounds have gone to my ass. I love the way it looks in pants (when I wear them). I love the way it sways behind me when I walk. I couldn't even manually shove belly in and make it fit! They never stood a chance. Thanks so much for your purchase, and taking the time to review! Happy New Year!! ❤️ 

Link to review
rhythmalism

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Please support this beautiful curvage queen, she is amazing... a true treasure 

Thank you so much for your encouragement, compliment, purchase and review!! Xo ❤️ Xo 

Link to review
Fox99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

To really appreciate this, you've got to watch the first jean try-on. It's amazing seeing how much bigger she's gotten and how her gains have distributed so evenly. It's a miracle some jeans got over her butt. Not enough miracles to get them over her belly. I LOVE MacNCheese and my library shows lol Her content is always so authentic and I would recommend this one as well as all the other goodies she's made!

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/7126-ms-macncheese-outgrown-jeans-try-on/

Some of those I was surprised they got up as far as they did! Especially the black ones. Omg, they HURT so bad! I was so happy to get out of those! I truly thank you for your patronage, and your appreciation for my content. You support means everything to me! Xo Xo Merry Christmas! ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A fantastic follow up to Ms MacNCheese's first jeans try on video earlier this year. Everything is a lot bigger and jigglier this time around, especially her growing booty. Her jeans that fit a few months ago now barely go over her butt and thighs. I will never get tired of watching Ms MacNCheese try to squeeze herself into clothing she's outgrown. Cannot recommend this video enough!

It's amazing what can happen in a few months time! I CANNOT tell you enough how much I LOOOOVVVEEEEE my ass these days!! I find myself shaking it while doing the most random things. Plus, it has a mind of it's own sometimes too.  😈;) 

Thank you for reviewing darling!! Xo ❤️ Xo

Link to review