4 Screenshots

About This File

So in this video I'm dancing for you to some of my favorite music 🎵 I enjoy teasing you with my body in a bra and thong that USED to fit me, but they're now both waaay too small and tight on me!!🙈 You get to watch me dance and lean over for you and let my belly hang over my skirt so you can enjoy it from ALL angles as It jiggles from my continuous dancing. Then, I rub it and turn around and pull on the strings of my super tight thong that is peeking through!! I hope you enjoy me being naughty for you😘
- Music is playing in the background, feel free to mute it if it's not your taste!! &I dont fully remove my skirt, I just tease it up and down.

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Trev123

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Ugh, those side rolls are gonna make me lose my mind. Definitely worth the buy. 10/10

Response from the author:

Thanks love😘

Link to review

Wow that was so damn sexy!! Those rolls get me everytime!! That belly is becoming so damn squishy!! She is beyond gorgeous in this video!!

Link to review