All Day Stuffing #1 - Breakfast in Tight Pajamas

$4.99

(1 review)

Message added by S77

note: vertical clip in a horizontal box. (black bars on each side)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I woke up early this morning - about 6am - because I was too excited. Today was the day! I was taking on a new challenge - I was supposed to keep myself stuffed to the absolute brim all day long.

My feeder had given me unlimited funds - "Get as much as your little piggy heart desires," he told me. "Anything your fat ass wants."

The first thing I did after I woke up was roll over, grab my phone, and order myself Chik Fil A. I got 3 chicken biscuits, a 32oz lemonade, and a large serving of hashbrowns. I was already full after the first two sandwiches, but as I felt my belly pushing insistently into my waistband, I got so turned on I had to finish. Do you want to watch me pant through my breakfast, half asleep, and squirming in my tight clothes? 

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

panhype2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When there is a clip series of consecutive stuffings, the final one makes the first consideration for many. Probably. After seeing the previews, i totally had to get this one. First.

Her pajama top isn’t that tight actually. And that makes things even better! Her boobies (looking even more huge than expected) and her belly (as well looking even more huge than expected) are getting covered rather loosely by the top, so they start to wobble even after minor movements.

After 1:40 Nagito lets her belly out. It hangs so low, surpassing dramatically even the revised expectations from 1 minute before. Nagito has a lot to eat, so, in the continuation, we see the tucked in state of the belly again - such a hypnotizing view! - to see it getting released once more, in an even hotter view than the first time.

Nagito has a quite upright way of sitting, leading to lots of little movements.  This, together with the really excellent camera angle, spices things tremendously up. Likewise, her vibe and her acting look gorgeously natural.

It’s hard to not get super excited about this clip!

Link to review