The Fattest Girl at the Party

$14.99

(20 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Last year, I was rejected at the office holiday party by my co-worker crush. Despite our office still being closed, our boss decided to have a holiday party, and my co-worker Jane lets me know my crush will be there.
594169561_ScreenShot2020-12-19at12_52_00PM.thumb.png.ae81d827aef232f506345ff77400b6e3.png
Before our office shut down, I learned that he likes fat girls; so when quarantine started, I decided I could get as fat as I could for him by the time the office reopened. Now it's time to unveil my revenge body, and pick the tightest outfit I can.
9CEFAC41-A4C4-4CAE-86F5-A20A8E4D73C3.thumb.jpeg.39525d2f5395687b15bf6bbdc195561f.jpeg
I even think about wearing the outfit I saw him in last...
1087785790_ScreenShot2020-12-19at12_55_54PM.thumb.png.bb7ad88bc19f63dac7a351e2a057723a.png
I settle on a dress that's the perfect amount of slutty for an office party.
AF112E8A-096F-44B6-B304-3D48FE2AD00E.thumb.jpeg.d19e2d776a2434b4702267285255302c.jpeg
5972B592-0389-4662-8A16-584346BFDDAF.thumb.jpeg.97ae458164caabad9c84b17749d2157b.jpeg
Once I’m all dolled up with make up, heels, and jewelry; I realize something is missing. I decide I have to stuff myself to make sure I look as fat as I possibly can during the party!

54084B17-2C18-44DD-9376-69654A8C208A.thumb.jpeg.1b804c586cffcca0452c9d55d5334e3d.jpeg

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wout13

Would love to have a colleague like you and be on te party!! Fantastic that stuffing session before you go, it makes you even hotter😍

Link to review

As astonishing as your growth in your beautiful belly, boobs, and booty have been... I have to say that I am probably the most stunned by your sensual and sexy voice, laugh, and adorable chubby cheeks♥️♥️🥵 and that smile.... I think I’m in love

Link to review
Camille

I thought i posted a review here... maybe i have quit before adding ! Too much emotion, surely... 🤣

I just wanna say to all : Go buy this vid, it's pure gold for the eyes !

Honestly, watching your body standing in those sexy pantyhoses and tight dress, and then stuffing yourself in this outfit, is one of the most erotic things i've seen on Curvage ! It only miss a standing plan at the end, to see your fat belly stuck in your dress... it would have kill me !
Anyway, you're a legend, girl ! And i hope so much you'll do it again ! :)

Thanks for sharing your sexiness with us ! 

Response from the author:

😘thank you, dear 

Link to review
Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My favorite video of yours yet. Loved seeing you standing! The only thing missing was seeing you stand up one more time after the soda !! Thanks for making these so excellent 

Yayyyy!!! And you read my mind lol I thought about that but I didn’t want to make it longer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I will say I stand in almost every video! Or maybe you’re making a joke about me being fat? 😂

Link to review
jajakeke

this video is another wonder!! In each video you act better, that reminds me, you could make a vore video, or update the one you already did, now your belly is so big that it would be more believable ;) 

Link to review
eclittleman

Very good. Looking an absolutely gorged piggy. Kind of funny that the character she plays took a full year to go from really skinny to super fat while in reality GGG has taken slightly less than that. Definitely got those horny-fatty eyes when she starts eating in the clip as well. Like some classic DA weight gain fiction acted out. Very reminiscent of a mcoddles one-off.

Are you flirting with me? 😉 you know it’s my dream in life to just be wg fiction coming to fruition 🐷

Link to review
Lardmeister

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! GGG is showing off a lot of creativity lately. Following her sharp Instagram influencer satire "How-To: Feedee BBWification," this one reaches new heights with a classic weight gain story scenario of the girl fattening herself up to impress a guy with FA inclinations. It's very well acted and edited. To top it off, there's a dynamite chicken sandwich stuffing and a knockout party dress that would give me a heart attack at an office party. Great work! Keep up the high level of originality and creative effort! 😁

Damn, thank you!!

Link to review
GGNGGN

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First of all, GGG is a total weight-gaining superstar! This video hits all of the right buttons! Starting with the premise. Almost every time you hear about a girl who gets dumped or rejected, she loses a bunch of weight and shows off her "revenge body" to the the guy months later so that he can see what he's missing! This video does the opposite, with GGG ballooning in size because she knows the guy who rejected her likes bigger girls! When he sees her soft, sexy body packed into that dress, he is going to realize that he made the biggest mistake of his life! GGG looks so amazing in her tight dress! And she stuffs herself as much as she can so that she will be as fat as possible at the party! She knows how hot she looks when her jiggly belly is full! Love watching her consume large amounts of food. And her belly now hangs down between her super thick thighs! Revenge can be sweet! 

Revenge does taste very good 😋

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
ursamajor

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Damn, she looks like a Ferrero Rocher that had a bit too much chocolate filled into it, when she's in that dress 

Thank you so much 🍫

Link to review