4 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren has been working extra hard this year to win over the approval of Santa Clause! 
When Lauren opens her Naughty or Nice letter from Santa will it tell her she has been Naughty Or Nice? 😈😇

This video is loaded with FatChat, Stripping of a Grinch Onesie, Jiggling, Belly Play, Booty Dancing in a Thong, Cookie Muching and somehow Lauren seductively takes on a banana??? This preview may leave you scratching your head but after viewing this HOT video you’ll be begging Ms. Lush for more!!! 

[Review this video for a SWEET TREAT]

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

Adorable and hot video which really does resonate with both the nice and naughty atmospheres that @LaurenLush seems always to be able to combine to perfection in all her work!!  After being let down yet again by Jolly Old Saint Nick, Lauren shows us all what a proper Christmas present looks like when she unwraps herself out of her supercute and cuddly Grinch costume and shows off her astonishingly wide and seductively feminine curves in sexy red lingerie!!  

As far as I'm concerned, Santa can take that banana of his and shove it!  Lauren's literally the cutest, sweetest, and prettiest girl around, and if he's not going to give her a decent present, he's never getting any more milk and cookies from me!!  Although I will be keeping some treats on hand for Lauren . . .

Link to review
Bigtime

Super bright medium, but still pretty solid towards the end, Lauren does not fuck around!

Link to review
Thor73

Early Christmas present! The hottest video Lauren has ever made! Santa is an absolute fool for putting her on the naughty list, or is he ;)

Link to review
overkill

Wow, Lauren does her magic thing once again. The fat chat is hot and Lauren's growing body is amazing! It looks so soft and jiggly. All the snacking Lauren has done during the year has really payed off.

Link to review

Geez, look at the size of those gigantic boobs, huge bump, big soft thighs and cute belly, it seems that Lauren has been a good piggy and she just grow into a new girth every time I see her. This video is just simply amazing as I can't keep my eyes off of how her body shakes and bounces from every slight movement🥵

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Never thought I’d be turned on by the grinch lol, Lauren looks spectacular as always! 😍 The video gets steamier and steamier as she embraces her Naughty side 😈  Lots of juggling and belly play in this video! Lauren with a banana is not to be missed lol 😍😍 Definitely need to watch this all the way through too 😉🔥🔥

Christmas came early this year! Another bomb ass video by Lush! 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Prepare to have your feelings about the Grinch extremely complicated. Lauren looks so incredibly cute and cuddly in her Grinch onesie at the start of this video. Her chubby body fills it out so well and it makes her look look even softer as she playfully recounts what a good and greedy girl she's been as she gets some bad news from Santa.

The good news for us is that the letter triggers Lauren to fully embrace her naughty side. The zipper comes down and the heat turns up as Lauren spills out in barely-there lingerie. If Lauren's acres of cleavage and tantalizing tummy don't get you, her coy charm, sultry voice, and unparalleled sensuous eating will. Seriously, no one can turn eating into an act of scandal like Lauren. She so much as licks a finger and you're under her spell. 

Your holidays won't be fully merry or bright until this video is in your collection. Unwrap Lauren and let her presence bring you Christmas cheer like you've never seen. 

Link to review
luke8694

A Christmas treat that’s hard to beat! Lauren pops onto the screen in that Grinch onesie looking absolutely huge and sexy! The way it just rounds her out is something no one wants to miss. Then add in the fat chat on Santa’s decision of naughty or nice as well as Lauren’s own fat girl talk and you just have an amazing video! She goes into detail about getting even bigger for next year and of course I believe it, Mrs. Claus better watch out because the bigger woman is coming to the North Pole!

😍😍😍😉🥰😘

Link to review
AllContrast

Naughty naughty indeed Ms. Lauren 🤤 

From the second she appears in the grinch onsie to the end with her sensually eating a banana in sexy lingerie....my jaw is still on the floor. 

I look forward to that new years resolution and hope you have an amazing holiday season full of good food and good times!

Cheers Lauren! Yall gotta buy this. Those holiday treats wont buy themselves!

Link to review