8 Screenshots

About This File

Come closer....Kat has a secret. Do you promise not to share? 

Imagine her growing to the size of a cow, pumping milk through her body so much that she starts to lactate herself, with a pretty little leash tied around her neck. 

Not enough?

Maybe she needs to be more than a milk cow for you, maybe you'll have to breed her. You have to make sure she never stops producing milk,  while leaving her ready and waiting on her hands and knees for whenever you decide to pay her a visit. 

You'll want to turn the volume up to make sure you don't miss a single one of her bovine fantasies.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Kat dream is to become a fat cow only used for breeding and getting fat, and everyone new dream is to make that happen 😍 She explains how her boobs needs to get larger so they can become utters. Only us can help her become the fattest cow around, buy this clip and make it happen 🐄

Link to review
CCT0ny

This is my first video I bought from you, and I am so happy to have bought this one! You are so sexy in your cow print outfit, talking about how you want to be milked! I'd honestly do whatever you want if it means I get to be the one that milks your breasts. Just the thought of turning your breasts into full on udders is so hot! You really have me wanting more with how you caress your boobs, and bounce your body! Breeding you would honestly be a dream come true! You are a very sexy bbw, Kat, and I can't wait to see more videos of you!

Link to review
Guest totesmagoat

The imagery created by this video is absolutely intoxicating!!! You feel like you are actually there in the room with her!!!!  Kat is well on her way to becoming the ultimate hucow goddess!! Just the way she talks to you with that sultry voice, and the anticipation for what her curvy future hold 's its a total nail biter!!!!  Its no wonder Kat has the best content on the site!!!

Link to review
Monty Hall

This is such a great video.  Loved the imagery and talk about getting bred...getting bigger and more full.  Amazing stuff!

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 🥰😘😘

Link to review
fat_elf

Beautiful. A wonderful description of KitKat's fantasy of a large, cow-like body and full, lactating breasts that she hopes will grow to resemble udders. Plenty of erotic talk about the possibilities, including a request for the viewer to get her pregnant for the sole purpose of her desire to lactate more as she gains. Excellent!

Response from the author:

So glad you liked it! 🥰 Figured I'd try something new. ❤️

Link to review