Full burps and digestion struggles

$8.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I had too much for dinner (again) and digesting was painful like never before! I was sweaty and finding a good or at least a bearable position was IMPOSSIBLE. 

My belly was bloated and I was letting out some huge full burps (which are different than soda and air burps... you know 😬). I gave up on counting at the 15th burp so I guess there were plenty... I dare you to count it 😅

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thatfatguineapig is completely stuffed in this video. She's breathing heavily and you can tell she's uncomfortable because her gut is so packed with food. She tells you that she can't even find a comfortable position because she's so overstuffed. When she lifts up her dress to show you her belly it's amazing 😍 There are lots of belly rubs and burps in this video. I counted 24 belches 😄 Highly recommended! It's always a treat to see Thatfatguineapig after a huge meal ❤️

Response from the author:

Haha! Thank you for counting! It was hell 🥵

Link to review