Kebab stuffing toward 220lb - most stuffed I've been on video so far!

$15.49

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Half an hour of:

- stuffing myself to within my belly becoming 10 inches off my height (sitting) 🎈

- even bigger compared to my last video...again!! 🐷

- before pics of 100lb, & 165lb when I actively started gaining in October, & booty gain shots! 🍑

- written commentary ✏️

- belly measurements 📏

- lots of BIG belly play, slaps, burping and moaning...🌯😘

Please, enjoy! 😉

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

Other Files from chubbybunnywriter

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fro-yo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

my, you've really let yourself go, and clearly it's gone to all the right places 😉 love how belly-dominant the weight is - lovehandles looking great from behind, and nice to see the arse isn't getting left behind totally either

of course all the belches and seeing you getting all hot and bothered is still as awesome as ever, would also like to say the view of your belly hang bent over was great - wouldn't mind seeing more of that!

p.s. I appreciate it being as lengthy as it is, hope the rest to come will be as well!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved hearing the burps and moans 😍 You really got stuffed! The captions are great too. Seeing a side view of your belly is incredible. It's starting to hang down really low! Can't wait to see more 🙂

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍

Link to review