8 Screenshots

About This File

My poor tummy is SO upset! Even though I'm super lactose intolerant, I can't seem to keep away from dairy heavy foods, and my belly pays the price for my indulgence! I've just finished gorging myself on cheese and heavy cream and the bloating is so intense it's painful; I have to find some way to relieve some of this pressure, the pain is just TOO much! All this bloating has made me incredibly gassy and with my belly packed so tight, there's no where for all that air to go but out; so even though it's really embarrassing, I can't help but start letting out burp after burp, each one giving me a tiny little bit of relief but it's still not enough! Eventually I just have to let loose, I relax and release LOTS of farts (and burps still), trying to push them out as quickly as possible for my aching belly. After I get over my embarrassment, I switch positions and shove my fat ass in the camera, farting directly in your face! ~ Includes: upset stomach/tummy ache, burping, farting, belly play/jiggling

gassy upset stomach 1.gif

gassy upset stomach 2.gif

gassy upset stomach 3.gif

gassy upset stomach 4.gif

gassy upset stomach 5.gif

gassy upset stomach 6.gif

gassy upset stomach 7.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.