Watch Me Swell

$7.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Bloating • Tight Clothes • Family Chat • Fat Chat • Fat Struggles • Chugging • Burping • Bouncing • Oiling Belly & Tits • Standing & Walking • Increasing Capacity ~ 30 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

With even more great holiday food on the horizon I wanted to try to stretch my gut and increase my capacity so I could fit more great food in my already overfed body..

I read online that some professional eaters eat a lot of soup to stretch out their stomachs so that's exactly what I tried!

I got nearly a GALLON of thick, creamy soup and proceeded to down the bowl as my body grew and grew...

I even wore the same outfit I am planning to wear to my parents house, just to see if it can handle me when I'll enviably get overstuffed 🥵

Turns out my largest leggings didn't last very long at all until my belly had spill out everywhere and breathe...

Once I get through enough soup for 6 people, my body is extremely bloated from both the soup and salt. Barely able to move I oil up my massive gut and tits until I muster up enough energy to waddle to bed for a nap 😇

If I start doing this at least once a week my capacity is bound to increase 😈

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Incredible

Definitely looking forward to your fatter Frame an beautiful voice 

Link to review
yohanh

Another great vid, keep up the good work!

Link to review
Guest thegumdropreborn

Wow. There was so much stuffing.

Your stomach really struggled to contain that massive volume of soup. 

I'm sure it was worth it though.😉

Awesome vid.

Link to review