Message added by S77

Note: video box does not fill screen, black bars on top and bottom of video.

10 Screenshots

About This File

I finally got one with some "stuckage" in it for you guys!!!

Santa has gotten too fat to get down the chimney so he sends me! I fall out of the fireplace, enjoy some cookies and eggnog while fretting over how fat they are making me (eggnog has about twice the amount of calories of milk!). I get a little tipsy on the eggnog and then its time to go back up the chimney, but now, with my belly expanded from all the cookies and eggnog I won't fit!!! I try and try but I'm stuck on the entrance of the fireplace!!! You get to see my belly roll up and jiggle and my booty shaking as I desperately try to get back in but its no use!!! Soon I might as fat as Santa!!!

Highest production quality yet!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bellydance4me

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a remarkable, playful, festive and genuinely steamy hot clip all in one place. First of all the acting is incredible, she makes it fun and really sexy all at the same time. Wow, her chub is just so soft, cute and grabbable and the way she squeezes and scrunches it after perhaps one or two too many Christmas cookies is just breathtaking, but especially as she tries to squeeze herself back up the chimney which also gives opportunity for her shapely bum to get some screen time! It’s worth every penny and definitely the festive cheer we all need! Let’s hope the reindeer got their carrots they’re gonna need their strength to winch her back to the North Pole after all those cookies with her belly wobbling like a bowl full of jelly! Santa would be so proud!!

Response from the author:

Amazing review!!! Thank you so much for persevering through the glitches and writing it!!! It makes me so happy, thank you so much!!!💗

Link to review
Guest Scribester

Always great to see more stuckage videos like this, I'm always surprised by how few of them there are. You did an amazing job and I'd definitely buy more stuckage videos from you. Keep it up!

Thank you so much!!! I would love to do one involving a chair!!!

Link to review
lc72902

Another amazing video! It's so hot to see a girl with a gorgeous face and who puts so much into her looks guzzle egg nog and eat cookies then struggle to fit in a chimney. There is a LOT of her struggling to fit her full belly and huge ass in her fireplace and that's the hottest part of the video. Her boobs look amazing in that Christmas bra and she looks incredible in that outfit but the struggle at the end makes this worth getting alone!!!

Yayyy!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I'm so glad the struggle looked real!!! Lol!!! It was definitely fun to make!!!

Link to review
decadent

It's not often you get a video like this with thought put into scripting, directing, and then also get a super hot babe in the lead being curvy and cute for the camera. Oh, and christmas-themed is always worth an extra star, but unfortunately there aren't any extra credit stars to give... Except in this emoji, my very real-life reaction🤩

Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy that you enjoyed it!!!!

Link to review
ursamajor

Honestly, this is a really fun holiday themed clip, the outfit is really cute and shows off her pudge really well 

Thank you so much!!!!💖🎄💖🎄💖

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

The side boob and spare tire as you try to squeeze your way back up the chimney is hot. I love that you’re trying new things, they absolutely work. Your recent weight gain is going to all the right places. Please keep guzzling the eggnog and stuffing your face with cookies. 

I also have to call out the perfect editing in the beginning. I died laughing when you suddenly plunked down from the chimney out of nowhere. It didn’t distract at all from sexiness, it was super cute and I was in such a good mood from the hilarity I looked forward to the rest of the video. 

Thank you so much!!! I'm glad that you enjoyed that, my husband did all the editing, which was hard because it was his first time using Davinci, he did an awesome job though!!!

Link to review
Maverick500

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I highly recommend you check out this video it is absolutely sexy you will see that Santa's Little Helper has been enjoying maybe just a few too many cookies and eggnog and definitely has gotten slightly pudgy. Honestly if she keeps eating a few more cookies I don't think she's going to be able to fit up the chimney anymore and help Santa Claus it is absolutely very sexy trying to watch this pudgy elf climb her way back into the fireplace and up the chimney the struggles are real with this beautiful pudgy elf and I highly recommend you watch this❤❤❤

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review