7 Screenshots

About This File

It's the most fattening time of the year! There's plenty of massive feasts, holiday treats, and good eats! But we need to shake it up this holiday season; we need to get extra extra extra FAT! Our normal pace of gaining just won't do; we need to get ourselves to morbid obesity. To help kick us off, I stole Santa's treats for us to eat. As I feed you cupcakes, I tell you all about the devious plans I have for us gaining. We've got a new XMAS gaining challenge; I want to return home to our families absolutely massive. I want them to be shocked at our bulging bellies and tight clothes. Then I want to show them just how gluttonous we can both be, true piggies, unafraid of who might see us stuffing ourselves. I then feed myself my share of the cupcakes while showing you my festive lingerie that my belly's already busting out of. So are you up for a holiday gaining challenge?

Let's start the new year off nice and FAT! Why be nice when being naughty is so much more fun. 

Clip features: mutual gaining, food teasing, gaining encouragement, gaining goals, belly play, lingerie, roleplay

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.