7 Screenshots

About This File

It's time for another chicken nugget stuffing challenge! Last time I managed to get 50 down, how many can I get down this time?! 
After ordering myself 80+ chicken nuggets and fries I decided it was time to really push myself to the ultimate max. I can already feel the calories multiplying and adding plenty of pounds to my already plump figure. I've gotten so fucking fat lately, yet I can't stop eating. I won't stop until my belly is ready to burst! It all tastes too good and being fat it addicting. As I keep stuffing myself switching positions and moving around gets hard, causing me to grunt and pant a bit. Such a massive belly is hard to move! I push myself extra hard in this because I know it's what you'd want! Before ending I show you some lovely new stretch marks and my belly from my point of view!
Clip Featutes: stuffing, burping, light farting, out of breath, POV of my belly, multiple angles, weight mention, flirting, fat chat. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌