7 Screenshots

About This File

Before and after bikini try on! 

FA1FD525-04B9-402B-92FC-4EFD7B7E70E1.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Unknown13117

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is video is 100% worth purchasing. The before and after comparisons are brilliant and capture some amazing angles of Miss Lush’s growth. She shows off her body in such a sexy way and just draws you in. 👀

Not only that but she is probably one of the best Curvage creators out there. She provides discounts on previous clips, fairly priced content. As well as interacting daily with followers. I’ve already purchased 5 previous clips. 10/10 🙌🏻

Link to review
hapax1230987

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing! Is it even possible for someone to balloon so much in such a small amount of time, is there something your not telling us about what you eat? (I'm imagining Lauren just stuffing her face between videos!).

Also, seeing this image made me think this; If your body was a streaming service, I think you just cancelled your thigh gap subscription!

4D578D17-2DAF-4E5C-A198-350A137C8B1D.jpeg.9fdd4a7d55ce0a6aad49e7b35902ae87.thumb.jpeg.622f8d00a54a76354a3e1e8d46ac5605.jpeg

Link to review
Jlo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very hot indeed!

Link to review
rptman

Lauren has outdone herself again! I've never been a beach person but now she's changed my mind. These aren't comparisons from years apart, but just months. MONTHS!! 

It's so much fun to hear her commentary throughout, as she reflects back on which bikinis were her favorites. And yet, she's more thrilled with her improved figure than she is upset at the items she outgrew. And I can only imagine she's going to seek much more improvement moving forward.

I can't wait to see her bikini body for next summer, and to spectate some beach volleyball if she participates! Of course, by then her chest will be bigger than two volleyballs!

Link to review
yohanh

Definitely not weird that your curves turn you on, they turn the rest of us on too!

Amazing vid, hope to see more like this in the future.

Link to review
Guest Nardog69

Very beautiful!! Would love more videos like this! 

Link to review
Forever we can make it

Omg, it seems that Lauren has been well fed, her bustier curves definitely tells the whole story. Can't wait to see her outgrown more clothes🙈

Link to review
luke8694

Words cannot describe how amazing this video is! Lardass Lauren strikes hard with these bikinis that are barely holding everything in! The comparison of how they fit just a few months ago is astounding and shows her dedication to getting fatter. Would love to see her at the beach doing a bay watch run or just relaxing while people think a whale washed up on the shore!

😍 🤤 👏 🐳 👙 

Link to review
ursamajor

Her inches and weight said: 📈

Damn, she's growing, a lot, REALLY fast 🥵

Link to review
NerdFeeder

ONE OF THE BEST COMPARISON VIDEOS ON THE SITE!!!! Seriously, the differences are amazing. LL does a great job showing off her growing curves. and HOW they have grown indeed,

Link to review
polarbear64

I am very happy that I happened across your page. This video is 🔥

Link to review
Guest JayTee91

It’s unreal how much weight she gains! It’s something I don’t think many feeders have accomplished in a short amount of time! See how most of those bikinis were supposed to cover the waist barely make it over the belly really puts into perspective how much fat she’s packing! Not to mention there’s something for everyone! She got you covered for bigger hips, a big belly, huge tits, etc! Let’s keep this gain going Ms Lush! 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Lauren is lusher than ever in this sexy side-by-side as she compares her blossoming body to where she was just a few months ago in the same outfits. There's definitely no padding Lauren's pounds. Every curve is on proud display as she bounces and boasts about how big she's getting. Lauren's charm is infectious as ever, especially as she gleefully flaunts her new heft. It's so hot to see a woman turned on by her own growing body, and she gives us that in spades. The difference in the before and after split screens are incredible and each outfit is sexier than the last. Don't miss out on adding this try on video to your collection. You'll watch it over and over again. 

Link to review
bigbootybitches

Amazing as always, haven't seen your vids in a little bit and my goodness how you have grown!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

What an impressive gain!!! 😍 I love having the before pictures included in the video, they really show how massive Lauren’s become! She looks absolutely incredible in the bikinis, my favorite is probably the last one! 😍😍🔥🔥 Her boobs were already big to begin with, but they’ve basically doubled in size somehow! 🐷 Those love handles and rolls are so so sexy! 🔥🔥 Absolutely perfect video that is almost 16 minutes long!!!

Link to review
xlplease

Nice clip! Found you on Reddit and I’m glad I looked further!

Link to review
Guest Akfire50

Lauren has grown so much during her time on Curvage! This video shows her gains in such a sexy and wonderful way! She gains weight so nicely! I can’t wait to see her continued growth and expansion! 

Link to review
AllContrast

Woah. Lauren's REALLY blossomed since joining curvage! You can see from the comparisons how big shes gotten but they dont do it justice! Watching her jiggle and shake her way around in the bikini from this past summer is mesmerizing and mindblowing! I mean she gained so fast yall!

Ya gotta get this! Cant wait to see what a few more months hold for her and her bikinis 😏😘

Link to review
Quatering09

The preview pictures alone are works of art and even they don't do the clip justice. Lauren is looking as gorgeous and curvy as ever and I personally can't wait to see what all these outfits look like in about six months.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

This is an incredibly well done video.  Lauren does a great job showcasing her expanding curves; the before photos set alongside the current recording really paint the picture of her growth and, as always, her fun, silly commentary and cute, goofy facial expressions keep everything very entertaining.  Absolutely do not hesitate to get this even though it's several months old now.

And this is my next recommendation after you get and watch this clip.  Lauren has another more recent bathing suit clip (from just last month, I think).  Watch this one, and then watch that one immediately afterward.  I'm almost positive one of the last bathing suits she has on in this one is the old one she tries on about halfway through the newer clip.  It didn't fit very well back last winter, and now, well . . . let's just say someone hasn't been laying off the sweets.😉  I have no clue how she possibly got that thing on - truly astonishing!

One last thing, just kind of a sidenote.  I say this totally in love 'cuz it really did make me laugh.  So if you've seen any of Lauren's clips, I'm sure you've caught on almost right away that she can be a little quirky.  And that's one of my favorite things about her.  She sometimes has a tendency to overuse the word "literally."  Again - not a criticism; I think it's funny.  And in this clip, I'm pretty certain she literally says "literally" more than Rob Lowe in Parks&Rec.  I'm literally laughing right now just thinking about it.😄  Thanks for just being you, Lauren - don't ever change! 😍

Link to review
Guest Bob Johnson

So hat So hot glad to have you back

Link to review
aat89

Excellent comparison video, what a body, beautiful porker 😜

Response from the author:

Thank you!!

Link to review
Slimdude54

Being new to her content I was shocked to see how big she's gotten, she was already big in some of those pictures. It shows that she's really been eating well and living her best life. With every bite she gets a little more jiggly, it looks like she ate her old self. One more bite and half of the outfits will explode off of her fat fucking body. 

Link to review