5 Screenshots

About This File

Join your favorite goth feedee for lots of fat chat and talking about how much all of my new weight has affected me, what I like about gaining, and how much bigger I want to get. Plus lots of belly play and belly/ ass jiggling while I show off all my new curves for you. I hope you like it!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

Great video! Full of content, and with a great conversationalist tone. I'm looking forward to seeing you grow, and meet those stuckage and bellyhang fantasies. :D 

Link to review
Vekelvy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm a very new fan, but I can tell @GainingGothGF and her content are going to be great. This video has some a lovely mix of WG comments, tight clothes, and belly/thigh play. GGGF's voice is super lovely and I think one of my favorite things so far! Her smile and laughs are super adorable too. I also really loved your comments about wanting to be bigger and how that's going to feel.

Thought it was really hot that you like the outline of your belly button in tight shirts--it's such a minor detail that no one seems to talk about but is super provocative.

Link to review
hector portillo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I've never bought a clip clip or anything like that. This is my first time cuz I love your content and your goth style. Now I gotta say... BEST PURCHASE EVER! I can't believe how much this was worth it. Alice, you. are. AMAZING.

Response from the author:

Ahhh that just made my day! Thank you SO SO MUCH! Seriously, I really appreciate the review and the sweet comments. You’re awesome and I’m so glad you like the video! 🥰🖤

Link to review
Expanditor

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I felt this needed a review, since it's quite possibly my favourite fat chat vid currently on here and definitely one of my current must-follow models, not least because of the amazing gain in such a short space of time, I can't wait to see even more pounds over the coming months!

Not only is this clip a decent length, but there's loads of talking and very conversational too, which is why it's one of my current favs. As an added bonus, @GainingGothGF does plenty of full body showing off for us, not just sitting around, which is the icing on the cake for me. A really great clip, worth getting, and hopefully we get to see more just like this one with updates as your gain progresses!

Response from the author:

Wow, I’m so honored! Thank you sooo much for such a sweet review! This made me so happy to read and I’m so happy that you liked it. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a nice and detailed review 🖤🖤

Link to review