3 Screenshots

About This File

We've been a bit under the weather and have been in the middle of a move, so please excuse the mess! 🤐

My boyfriend has been making sure my tummy is well-fed and my once-loose jeans are feeling tight 😮 I can't even imagine how tight they'll be once the holidays are over... My shirts are already riding up on my belly.🥰

Watch as I eat a typical lunch (for me 😉) until I have to take my jeans off entirely to make more room. I love food so much I basically stuff myself constantly.. If I'm not careful, soon all of my clothes are gonna show my tummy this much 😋

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Fattiebaddie_lvr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the best videos I've ever seen period 😍 she's simply the hottest out there. Also your boyfriend seems like a badass based on the wall decor 

Link to review
Quicheburglar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love your videos! Bought them all recently, can't wait to see more. Also I like your boyfriend's taste in music based on his wall flags. 

Link to review
freeak

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I think she might be the prettyest most perfect fatty on the planet! just for that its 5stars! But i would turn off the background noise, would add more interaction with your listeners, otherwise you are a a wonder!

Link to review
Shants77

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the first thing I purchased when my new card and I have no regrets ❤️ This girls got it all, and it looks like she’s just getting started! The way that her jeans hug her growing belly while a roll bulges over the top is heavenly, the moment she loosens that belt and lets it flow out onto her lap took my breath away 😍 I’m looking forward to FattieBaddie’s long and prosperous career on Curvage, and can’t wait to see what she does next!

Link to review
bigboy1858

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Fantastic video I love a good burger stuffing!!! You are looking gorgeous with all your added pounds  😍 excited to see more.

Link to review
Carmelo

What a video! 😍 your belly looks so big in those jeans. Just shows how much you’ve gained. I am excited to see how all that food you will be eating will affect that growing belly of yours!

Link to review
StuffitInn

It’s amazing how much this girl can eat, I think she is a true greedy star waiting too be born 😋 I can see tons of potential and so bet she is gunna continue gaining. Definitely seems too enjoy growing fatter for her man. That belly is thicc. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

You need to check out fattiebaddie’s 2nd clip here on curvage, she is sat tucking into a burger taking more of her bf fries (mentioning she ate hers already 😂) a few hiccups make their way out and some burps, can’t wait to hear more of those too 😍. Talking about what she plans to eat in the holidays sounds like your weight is only going to increase during Christmas. Stopping to make room by undoing her belt it seems like her jeans are getting a bit tight 🥵 and continuing next with chicken nuggets. 

Link to review