2 Screenshots

About This File

Hi!!!!

come watch me devour a double chocolate cake, this video is 24 minutes long, it includes me being a messy greedy girl indulging on a delicious cake, watch me really push myself to finish every single bite like the good feedee I am

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

How much chocolate cake can Kristina fit in her amazing, fat belly? The answer is a lot. She looks so hot and gets messy with cake everywhere. We are also treated to some really steamy fat talk.

Response from the author:

@overkillyoure the best, thank you for your constant support, also it was a challenge but I’m so glad it was a success, when a hungry girl becomes greedy theres no stopping her hehe

Link to review
BiggusEggus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was my first Kristina video, and I'm already hooked. Kristina's determination to completely stuff herself is on full display as she methodically shovels fistful after fistful of cake down her greedy, insatiable throat. I loved the occasional moans and bed creaks as she glutted herself, and I can't wait to see her make that bed crash to the floor from her sheer size. She finishes the entire cake, with her heavy breathing and cake-smattered belly bulging out of her too small outfit signs of how much of a gluttonous hog she's become. Don't miss out on this amazing video!

I love reading this, thank you so much for your support and purchase I’m so happy you enjoyed my video ❤️❤️

Link to review
N29W39

Five chocolate kisses for this wonderful stuffing and belly play performance. The chocolate smears on your big bulging belly and mouth make you look very sexy 😍❤️👅👏👍

Hehehe thank you so so much 🥺❤️

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

MsKristina crushed this challenge! 
She ate so much she was out of breath by the end! 
5 stars

keep up the excellent content

Thank you so much for your review and purchase it means so much to me

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another hot stuffing vid by mskristinaxo has she stuffs down a cake, love the burps you were so very full by the end. I even spotted a few hiccups too. Plus was that a fart at 16 minutes or was I hearing things 😍. Well done for devouring that cake it looked like a difficult one at times but the result was amazing with Chocolate over your face & belly 🥵. I can’t wait to see another stuffing like this. 

It wasn’t a fart at 16! My bed frame cracks and make sounds I’m sorry to inform you that it wasn’t gas!! 

Link to review