10 Screenshots

About This File

For one year only..Santa has allowed Mrs Claus to take control and deliver all presents. He checks up on her to make sure she is doing everything correct and on time but it isn’t long before Mrs Claus gets distracted and starts to tuck into cakes..cream, more cream and milk! 

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Riverboatrob8

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Shar you are amazing. Every video is better than the last and I know that’s said a lot but it’s the damn truth. Your belly is breathtaking :) 

Link to review
Mondschein

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

DU bist der schönste Weihnachtsmann, den Mann!! sich wuenschen kann! Dein wunderschöner Bauch ist ein Gedicht! Dein runder Busen ist fantastisch anzusehen!! Dieses Video muss man haben!! Liebe Shar:Schöne Weihnachten fuer die schönste Frau im Netz!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Link to review
Craggers21

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Wow this  Christmas Cracker will take some topping  ! Mrs Claus has never been as Classy & Fabulous or Gorgeous and sexy and a little bit naughty, and a cute Special guest appearance. Love it ! Merry Christmas Sharbie. 😍❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar was once Eleanor the chubby elf but now has got the top job as mrs Claus. Your editing is amazing has ever who knew Santa checked out curvage too, naughty Santa 😂. Absolutely loved the bit where you had that drink and let out that massive burp which would wake up everyone in the house. Shar definitely has the belly to fill out the Santa suit 😍 and by the end of the night I don’t think it’s going to fit at all with all the treats she keeps eating 🥵. This vid is an obvious must buy. I do hope Mrs Claus visits this Christmas. I’ve stocked up on plenty of food but I do think she will have trouble fitting down the chimney now 🤣 Merry Christmas Shar.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

😍😘

Link to review
ronin76

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar once again outdoes herself, both with her amazing production quality and in all of the cakes and cream she greedily eats.

Santa must not have warned Shar not to eat all the food in each house she visits. She stuffs muffins and cream into her mouth, and gulps down some holiday drinks, until her belly is huge. Standing up you get to see how far Shar has come in adding to her curves as she massages her overstuffed belly and lets it bounce and drop on the table.

You’d think she’d be too full for any more, but Shar settles in by the tree with a rich holiday cake and some more cream to gobble up more treats. Her belt just gets tighter and tighter as Shar grows with each bite.

Shar’s worried how big she’ll get by next Christmas. If she eats like this at every house she visits she’ll be too full to move by the end of the houses on this street! Someone is going to wake up to a huge Shar surprise under the tree. I think I know what I want for Christmas now! ;) 

This is going to be a holiday classic to watch every year.

Link to review
Will20

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

What a great video!!! It opens with a quick introduction, setting the scene. Then shar begins to eat😍. She consumes multiple muffins as well as a huge drink, in an outfit that really shows off her growing curves😉. Then she moves onto the cream. She moans and growns as her expanding belly begins to fill her lap, jiggling and wobbling due to the excess amount of cream being crammed into it. Then we enter my favourite part of the video. Shar stands up showing off her huge gut from all angles and even bouncing it on a table. It is rounder than ever, almost forming a perfect spehere. The video then finishes with shar eating a massive cake and chugging milk. At this stage of the video we see how soft a doughy her belly has become. This is an absolute must buy. Definitely recommend! 

Screenshot_20201215_113956.jpg

Screenshot_20201215_113943.jpg

Screenshot_20201215_113931.jpg

Screenshot_20201215_113914.jpg

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

This woman is the sexiest little thing on earth... all day every day... Best Buy all month... Shar all I want for Christmas is more of you beautiful...😍🥰😘💯🤟🏼

Link to review