Are You Full Yet? | DDlg Role-play

$7.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

You come home and I rush to greet you.
614846267_2020-12-142016090000.thumb.GIF.82b67a055c7f7f7a0010b9766cbeba19.GIF
I start asking for dinner, and you ask, “didn’t you eat already?” I say, “yes! Look at my belly it’s all big.” I pull it out and jiggle it for you. You reply, “I don’t know, it looks pretty soft to me.” I protest that it’s just because I’m getting fatter, so it’s harder to tell when I’m full. I eat half a can of whipped cream, which excites you and you tell me to pull my belly out and play with it. Then you tell me I can have your leftover Benihana. I eagerly eat it and then ask for a belly rub. Once on my bed, I start asking again for you to rub my belly, but you have other plans. You instruct me to finish the whipped cream and tell me we have to make sure that I’m full before I can have a belly rub.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ElevatorOperator

Daddy is very, very proud of his good, little piggy. Always so cute and excited to fill her belly up until it's as full as it can get! Puts a smile on my face everytime I turn on the stove, the oven, fire up the grill, sometimes - even just opening up the fridge and she'll dart on it. Smiling brightly, giggling and bouncing up and down. Proudly showing off all the new weight we've put on her figure. 

If you're looking for a little sub with a tinge of brattiness, look no further. She'll make you proud.

Link to review
jajakeke

oh my god this video is super hot i love how that innocence breaks when you start eating like a pig and when you burp o god

impatient to see a massive tummy, overeating video ;) 

maybe a video where you wants to teach us to eat with good manners and in the end you end up digging in the food like a sow and eat a lot of it, being very dirty and dirty, like a greedy sow :) 

Link to review
darkwarrior

As others have said - DDlg isn't my thing, but this is great!  The subtitles were near perfectly what we were all thinking.  One suggestion for next time - pigtails/twintails.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Wagimawr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member
I love everything about this video. Love the subtitles too, keeps the focus on you. You sound so good when you're stuffing that belly to its limits. Loving the belly, the double chin, that voice, all of it :) Amazing video, 15/10, such a good girl! More please! ❤️

Response from the author:

Yayyy! Thank you so much 🙂 

Link to review