20 Screenshots

About This File

Babe, can I tell you that I think you’d look soooo good chubby? Like thick thick. Like...fat. It makes me so horny thinking about laying on a soft tummy and thighs! We’d be such a cute chubby couple too and you’d have more free time to be with me on our couch if you weren’t working out. What if I gave you a little meal plan and packed your lunches? Having amazing leftovers for lunch sounds great doesn’t it! It’d be a great reason for me to cook and bake more too! Making you pasta, alfredo, chicken parmesan, loaded french fries, pies, baked goods. We’d be fat & happy! Are you in babe? In for gaining for me? You’re amazing for agreeing! Love you! 

Other Files from Adora_Belly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LordLurker

Positively magnificent! Easily one of the best clips of this genre! Feels incredibly genuine, whilst also being sweet without ever veering into saccharine country. A must-buy!

Response from the author:

Awwww!! Thank you so much! Hearing such high praise makes me wanna fatten ya up even more!!!!

Link to review